Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

PMDG 737-800 is NOW available!

69.99 that's what I figured. Already downloading.  Lucky, I had today off for some strange reason.

Make sure ya'll disable the pop-up blockers or the product will not download.  Happy Flying Ya'll!!!!!

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

I hope they come up with a bundle package after the -900 release (or a discount). If they release the -900 for 35 USD the whole thing will have cost 210 USD.

• Upvote 1

Well, a nice surprise for today. Downloading now!

10 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

I hope they come up with a bundle package after the -900 release (or a discount). If they release the -900 for 35 USD the whole thing will have cost 210 USD.

I expect they will price the -900 only a little lower than the -800, but, yea, a little over 200 dollars if you want every variant, which I think is 50 or 60 dollars more than in P3D. However, I am not sure how many people will purchase every variant, many will get only 1 or, like me, 2. I have no interest at all in the -600 and very little in the -900. So, for me the cost will be $140.00, less the $100 discount I got for the NGXu, that I used a lot in P3D before moving over. So, I am overall quite happy knowing I will get hundreds of hours of simulation out of my investment.

• Like 3

Dan Scott

9 minutes ago, Cognita said:

Well, a nice surprise for today. Downloading now!

I expect they will price the -900 only a little lower than the -800, but, yea, a little over 200 dollars if you want every variant, which I think is 50 or 60 dollars more than in P3D. However, I am not sure how many people will purchase every variant, many will get only 1 or, like me, 2. I have no interest at all in the -600 and very little in the -900. So, for me the cost will be $140.00, less the $100 discount I got for the NGXu, that I used a lot in P3D before moving over. So, I am overall quite happy knowing I will get hundreds of hours of simulation out of my investment.

Purchased and downloading but the 700 and the 800 are the only variants i need so i'm tapped out after this. Until the heavies show up.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Is anyone noticing a lot of issues with GSX?  The aft most left side door is misaligned the stairs try to park up against the horizontal stab,  I can't get baggage conveyors to show no matter what I do the PMDG ones show up but.  Pushback is ratcheting the jet down into the ground to where you can look the tug driver in the face.  All the edits I'm trying to make aren't saving.  Very strange, off to look for an update.

Plane fly beautiful though.  I already noticed there are 7 repaints.  

70 bucks oofda?  You can get the 600 for half that price - I'd just stick with the 600.  I own the 700 and am happy with that.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

30 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

70 bucks oofda?  You can get the 600 for half that price - I'd just stick with the 600.  I own the 700 and am happy with that.

i don't understand why ppl buy all variants of the same plane, pmdg is not topdog anymore in the new msfs.  Fenix, Justflight, Simworks Studio, Thranda Xplane Devs(soon maybe in msfs), etc. etc. are all better and more study level features in their products. How many pmdg 737's do wee need to buy😅 1 is enough 4 me also.

Edited by Beerz
  • Like 9

Yeah I don’t mind the split models strategy. If you really want everything, yes, its more expensive, but I imagine that most people will be happy with one perhaps two variant. I’m happy with just the 700, so I essentially got it for “free” with the discount from the P3D version. 

6 minutes ago, Beerz said:

i don't understand why ppl buy all variants of the same plane

could be OCD, could be they like having options. either way, it's all pretend and for fun, not gonna judge how folks want to spend their money. I know i've wasted money on plenty of stupid stuff.

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

2 minutes ago, V1ROTA7E said:

could be OCD, could be they like having options. either way, it's all pretend and for fun, not gonna judge how folks want to spend their money. I know i've wasted money on plenty of stupid stuff.

Yea it’s nice to have the option. You want a 737 cheap? Get the 600. If you want it all, spend the cash.

Fact remains that it was never possible to get a high quality plane for as low as the 600 in MSFS (in P3D/FSX, I know the Zibo exists for XPlane.). 

It’s really not a bad way to go about it. 

• Like 1

I’m glad I had the NGXu credit. Bought the 700 on credit and the 800 for $30 off due to the remaining credit. For me this was a good investment. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

13 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

I’m glad I had the NGXu credit. Bought the 700 on credit and the 800 for $30 off due to the remaining credit. For me this was a good investment. 

Same! Hoping for 900 to be cheaper and hoping they'll get their stuff together with the EFB. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, Beerz said:

i don't understand why ppl buy all variants of the same plane,

The B737-600 is the same plane as the B737-800?  I have wondered why Boeing makes several versions of the same plane too, not to mention why an airline would need to make a choice - why don't they all just buy the 600?

1 hour ago, Beerz said:

pmdg is not topdog anymore in the new msfs.

I better buy the B737-800 from Fenix or JustFlight - got a link?

1 hour ago, Beerz said:

Fenix, Justflight, Simworks Studio, Thranda Xplane Devs(soon maybe in msfs), etc. etc. are all better and more study level features in their products.

Good point - I'll hold off a purchase until the 'Thranda Xplane (soon maybe in msfs)' release the B737-800 for MSFS.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home