• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just installed it.  

Edited by Jeff Nielsen

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I like pretending to fly BIG ones. The bigger the better. That’s why I’m buying the -800 and the -900.

4 hours ago, Beerz said:

Fenix, Justflight, Simworks Studio, Thranda Xplane Devs(soon maybe in msfs), etc. etc. are all better and more study level features in their products.

spacer.png

Price is a big hit for me  - $69.99 is 100 Aussie dollars!, I thought with MSFS aircraft pricing was supposed to come down to a reasonable amount, I need to consider whether  the 800 is essential and maybe wait for the 777 release.

Edited by JustanotherPilot
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

steve southey

2 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Price is a big hit for me  - $69.99 is 100 Aussie dollars!, I thought with MSFS aircraft pricing was supposed to come down to a reasonable amount, have to have a rethink on the 800 and maybe wait for the 777 release.

Yeah I'm the same. Having the -700 is enough for me. I'll pass and save the cash for another addon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

the PMDG wing flex modelling is really neat! 🙂

& happy to have both the 700 & 800 variants,

Qantas livery for the 800 - yes…

& so many real world routes now possible in MFS…

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KL Oo said:

Yeah I'm the same. Having the -700 is enough for me. I'll pass and save the cash for another addon.

Same here. 69$ is too much if you already have the 700. IMHO.

• Upvote 1

I'll wait for the 777.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

A just don’t see the point when I already own the 700 and I have the Fenix too and also FBW neo….plenty to be going on with so i defo won’t be buying

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards

Paul EGCC

Has this release brought Simbrief integration for the -700 too ?

Is it now possible to, like in the Fenix and FBW, get the OFP data from Simbrief or is this planned for a future update ?

I own the -700, but am away from my desktop now 😞 so I can't try to find that by myself...

I think I'll skip the remainning 737s until the MAX get's released, or, even better, the 744 or the 777 OR !!! a 757 🙂 OR..... even better a 787 ...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

2 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Has this release brought Simbrief integration for the -700 too ?

Is it now possible to, like in the Feix and FBW, get the OFP data from Simbrief or is this planned for a future update ?

I own the -700, but am away from my desktop now 😞 so I can't try to find that by myself...

I think I'll skip the remainning 737s until the MAX get's released, or, even better, the 744 or the 777 OR !!! a 757 🙂 OR..... even better a 787 ...

?

You can use Simbrief. You just need to use the downloader. 

1 minute ago, MySound said:

?

You can use Simbrief. You just need to use the downloader. 

Yes, that's what I've been doing, but I mean, PAX / CARGO / ... and the cruise alt + flightplan directly imported ... Is this possible now ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

8 hours ago, Cognita said:

I have no interest at all in the -600 and very little in the -900. So, for me the cost will be $140.00

For me cost were just the 35$ for the 600 because I simply had interest in a 737. Great price for my little rocket I would say! If the 600 would have cost more, I would not have become a PMDG customer at all....

Edited by mrueedi
  • Like 1