Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

I have installed the live injector but its no traffic in my sim. its only the parked aircrafts that appear. nothing in the air. what i am doing wrong?

What is great if you already use AIG is that FSLTL injector and AIG-TC are both injectors, you don't have to have them in your community folder at MSFS launch.

As such, if you are unhappy while on the ground or flying with one, you can close that injector and open the other. No need to shut MSFS completely down to switch (as long as you keep both model/livery packages in your community or linked). So if you're unhappy with what FSLTL is providing where you're at, you can shut it down and launch AIG-TC (and vice-versa) without even having to exit your flight.

• Like 1

James

I’ve done 3 flights with FSLTL and so far I quite like it. The only thing that’s a bit odd (apart form the usual AI quirks) is that I haven‘t seen a single AI landing yet. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

5 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

I’ve done 3 flights with FSLTL and so far I quite like it. The only thing that’s a bit odd (apart form the usual AI quirks) is that I haven‘t seen a single AI landing yet. 

You were probably just unlucky. I saw an A320 land while I was taxying out. The effects of the tires hitting the ground seemed a bit overdone.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 1

I'm struggling to understand how it injects static/parked aircraft? Set to two I get 25 at EDDH but 1 at EGHI? I just want say five at EDDH and a few at EGHI? Not sure what the setting does?

Edited by jarmstro

5 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

So the FSLTL models are lighter on frames, right? Just thinking I'll test for a while with only those installed, as the impact with 100% AIG was a bit high. 

I lost about 10fps with it enabled.  Tried several different scenarios with essentially the same results.

it's a no go for me.

• Like 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

42 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

What is great if you already use AIG is that FSLTL injector and AIG-TC are both injectors, you don't have to have them in your community folder at MSFS launch.

As such, if you are unhappy while on the ground or flying with one, you can close that injector and open the other. No need to shut MSFS completely down to switch (as long as you keep both model/livery packages in your community or linked). So if you're unhappy with what FSLTL is providing where you're at, you can shut it down and launch AIG-TC (and vice-versa) without even having to exit your flight.

It's true, this is very easy to do. I did it when I did my comparison videos. Changed between FSHud (also an injector), FSLTL and AIG-TC in the same session at Heathrow. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I like it , but i dont understand how FR24 data injects

example: i tracked a TUI flight ROH-ARN, SE-RNF B738M , checked with FR24 playback it arr on RWY 26 ,the same flight in FSLTL was approx 4-5min later and landed on RWY 19L

have FR24 Business 

PSXT_MSFS RealTraffic track the flights accurate with only 30sec delay

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I'm struggling to understand how it injects static/parked aircraft? Set to two I get 25 at EDDH but 1 at EGHI? I just want say five at EDDH and a few at EGHI? Not sure what the setting does?

I assume it's decimal in percentage, since you can only set the ground traffic from 0 to 10, it stands to reason that these are incremental 10% steps.

25 minutes ago, westman said:

I like it , but i dont understand how FR24 data injects

example: i tracked a TUI flight ROH-ARN, SE-RNF B738M , checked with FR24 playback it arr on RWY 26 ,the same flight in FSLTL was approx 4-5min later and landed on RWY 19L

The aircraft are controlled by the sim's default AI systems. So they'll use the runways the sim tells the plane aircraft to use.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

I think the numbers refers to the aircraft that will be injected e.g. max IFR set to 85 and max 85 will be injected. You can keep track of this by looking at the injection log. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

11 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

The aircraft are controlled by the sim's default AI systems. So they'll use the runways the sim tells the plane aircraft to use.

Thanks, it make sense i gone stick with PSXT RealTraffic 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

So the FSLTL models are lighter on frames, right? Just thinking I'll test for a while with only those installed, as the impact with 100% AIG was a bit high.

I would think they are essentially the same. Both AIG and FSLTL are using glTF models except for the FAIB models with AIG as permission wasn't granted to convert them.

Any performance differences would come more from AIG injecting a much larger number of aircraft in your traffic bubble.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

32 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I think the numbers refers to the aircraft that will be injected e.g. max IFR set to 85 and max 85 will be injected. You can keep track of this by looking at the injection log. 

He was talking about the extra statics not the actual scheduled traffic.

Just now, Farlis said:

He was talking about the extra statics not the actual scheduled traffic.

Well parked aircraft are also in numbers of aircraft, aren't they? Not %