September 15Sep 15 **📢 Official Release Date Announcement: BlueBird Simulations 757**@everyoneThe official release date for the BlueBird Simulations 757-200 is locked in for **October 23, 2026**.While it is just past our original Q3 target, the aircraft is essentially ready—we're taking these final few weeks to finalize our launch infrastructure and ensure seamless day-one compatibility with the recent FS2024 SU7 Beta.We’ve published a transparent, detailed breakdown on the website covering backend progress, launch expectations, and our roadmap to release day.👉 Read the full release date update here: https://bluebirdsim.com/news/757-official-release-dateThank you all for the incredible support—we're almost at the finish line!— The BlueBird Simulations Team Mikael Leinonen
September 16Sep 16 Unless they decide to support letting users open exterior doors from outside the plane, from the top of GSX supported air stairs, and allowing their avatar to walk into the plane and into the cockpit like Fenix has implemented, I'm holding off despite the fact I like the RW 757. Fenix has spoiled me for this feature and once you start doing this ritual it does add to immersion. After all, that is what RW pilots do--walk into the plane via jetway or stairs. I asked BlueBird about this and the main response was to a comment I made that it should not be that difficult to implement because Fenix does this and even the default Longitude allows you to open exterior doors from outside the plane. Since I didn't explain why this should not be difficult to implement he tuned out. Obviously this is not a feature in high demand but my sense is that is because it's not been tried, at least for those into trying to simulate airliner operations. This is a simple short video demonstrating the concept. https://youtu.be/liCCfUafkh4 NoelSystem: 9900X3D Noctua NH-D15 G2, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Front Edge Sync.Aircraft used in MSFS 2024: Fenix A320, Aerosoft CRJs, I-Fly 737 MAX 8, PMDG 777-200LR, Citation Longitude.
September 16Sep 16 They also had some nice pics in that announcement that looked tiny on the page but I opened them in a new tab and they are lovely at 4kThis IS an airliner I'm interested in | My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL | | Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |
September 16Sep 16 Good decision. BB wants to make sure the max number of simmers can enjoy this aircraft on Day 1. It's taken how long to get this far, a few extra days won't make a big difference plus there's no comparable product in MSFS anyway. SpoilerSystem specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttleNow built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus Dual RTX 4070 Super OC 12Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | WD SA510 4Tb |beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator X34P 3440x1440pMark AldridgeMSFS2024 SU5.1 & P3D v5.3 HF2
September 16Sep 16 On 8/13/2026 at 9:38 PM, xender said:Any news about a cargo variant? I hate peoplewho doesn't
September 16Sep 16 Sounds like FENIX quality level. 9950X3D, X870E ROG CROSSHAIR HERO, Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB DDR5-6000 PC5-48000, ASUS RTX 5070Ti 16GB, 9100 PRO 4TB Samsung ,990 PRO 4TB Samsung, AX1600i 1600 Watt 80 Plus Titanium ATX, ASUS 360 ARGB EXTREME 360mm Liquid CPU Cooling Kit.
September 16Sep 16 This could get me back into some airliner flying, although I prefer the 767 to the pencil 😉 Still, looking at the cockpit took me back to the Level D 767 vibes. That was some seriously happy flying, back in FS9 and FSX. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
September 16Sep 16 Commercial Member On 9/4/2026 at 12:48 AM, Danthepilot77 said:So this plane is coming to 2020 first right?So how long before 2024 one is out? Another year?I think they are releasing a 2024 compatible version on release, native who knows how long 😂 however in my opinion they should've shifted to a 2024 native release first. I know it started as a 2020 project but I feel their release profit margins might not be what they're expecting. I mean it's a 757 so who knows... we've been waiting for a good 757 and the best we got was captian sim / posky back in the day. iirc level d was supposed to make one after their 767 success but it never happened. I'm excited for the bird but only the freighter and native version so I'll be waiting longer 😅
September 16Sep 16 That cockpit looks perfect for my kind of flying. A nice mix of screens and gauges. I would love to think that I do not need to touch the EFB after being spoiled by PMDG airliners, but that is probably wishful thinking. Christopher Low AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme UK2000 Beta Tester
September 17Sep 17 Even though I am not a fan of Boeing's design philosophy and much prefer Airbus it will not stop me from purchasing this as the 757 IMO is the best looking commercial airliner made.Been waiting a while so another few weeks isn't too big of a deal. --Sean Hart
September 18Sep 18 On 9/16/2026 at 7:39 PM, kopek666 said:Good time that ! The LevelD on FS9. It was sensational at these old time!I also enjoyed the LevelD 767 on FS9. I was flying it right up to my purchase of MSFS2020, at which point I abandoned my beloved FS9..
Create an account or sign in to comment