Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustFlight has BlueBird 757 page up

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Looks like we wont see the 757 in Q3 after all.

img%5D

while another delay sucks. It is what it is. I'd rather get one of the highest quality vs an average one quicker. I barely have time to fly the other great planes in my hangar. I'm ok being patient on this one.

5800X3D, 4090FE, 64GB DDR4 3600C16, Gigabyte X570S MB, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors, Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Logitech Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Christopher Low
    Christopher Low

    I assume that "abandoning" means "actively working on" around here?

  • micstatic
    micstatic

    This is going to be so nice. Such a versatile airplane. Two different engines. Two different models. A freighter eventually. Short flights/Long flights. And of course it fits my preferred catego

  • UrgentSiesta
    UrgentSiesta

    They’ve confirmed the 744. The -8 is planned, but they’re treating it as another addon this time rather than an expansion of the 744 as in p3d. As for “most anticipated”, nah - I’ve got the excellent

On 9/4/2026 at 1:58 PM, 787flyer said:

And a new YT video showing the BB 757 capability to land on a 5000ft runway. Skiathos here we come....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TtJMnUEjo8c

That's what a 120 knot Vref will do for you...

Of course, takeoff performance tends to be more limiting than landing performance, except that the 757 is ridiculously overpowered too. I suspect it climbs better on one than an A340-300 does on all four...

Gotta love the 75. Hope it won't be too long now...

  • Commercial Member

Yikes another delay with this bird... I hope it's to make it 2024 native.

But yes I rather a polished release

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

not to dereail the thread but I think the -400 would be much more popular than the -8

Could be, but I think he’s talking about the 741, instead.

In that case, definitely so for me 👍

Tho you bring up a good point - I wonder if a PMDG -8 would sell as well as the 744 (controlled for the MSFS Default, of course)…?

The -400 was the pinnacle of 747 evolution 🥰

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

not to dereail the thread but I think the -400 would be much more popular than the -8

I meant to refer to both the 400 and the -8. Because I believe they are doing the oldest variants first right?

Marco D'Agostino

I'm at the point now where I find there are two types of aircraft DEV in this hobby. The ones who hype up their product and then really under deliver, or the ones who say little, give occasional breadcrumbs, and then never seem to be able to deliver. Personally, I would rather none of them say anything until release day. BOOM! Here is our product.

It has to make me wonder if the 757 is released with bug(s), how long will it take them to release a fix?

Edited by Dreamflight767

A. Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D Processor, MSI MAG B850 Tomahawk MAX WiFi Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD, Samsung 870 4TB SATA, Nvidia GeForce RTX 5090 Founders Edition Video Card, Rosewill VMG 1000W 80+ Gold Power Supply, Phanteks XT Pro Ultra Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis, Windows 11 x64 Home, 2.5gb fiber ISP. 

 
 

 

10 hours ago, simsuper80 said:

I meant to refer to both the 400 and the -8. Because I believe they are doing the oldest variants first right?

They are developing the 100 and the 400 at the same time.

Christopher Low

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D CPU / 64GB DDR5-6000 RAM / 12GB Nvidia RTX 4070 Super GPU / Gigabyte X870E Aorus Elite Wifi 7 / 1+2TB Samsung Evo Plus M2 Nvme

UK2000 Beta Tester

  • Commercial Member
13 hours ago, jon b said:

The -400 was the pinnacle of 747 evolution 🥰

Of airliner evolution Jon :)

 

- Jane Whittaker

 

 

15 hours ago, rick celik said:

Yikes another delay with this bird... I hope it's to make it 2024 native.

But yes I rather a polished release

Don’t hold your breath for the native 24 version… this delay is apparently just about backend infrastructure and DRM stuff.

Have been waiting for years.. can wait a few more months. On top of that im busy with the MD11F (Loving it!) so they can take their time.

AMD Ryzen 9800X3D/ Asus ROG Strix B650E F Gaming WiFi / Asrock Taichi 9070XT / 32GB G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200 Pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / Seasonic Vertex 1000w PSU / Lian Li LanCool II Mesh Performance / Asus VG34VQL3A / Topping E70 Velvet DAC & L70 Amp /Sennheiser HD660s2

Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke + TCA Sidestick + TFRP Rudders

23 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Looks like we wont see the 757 in Q3 after all.

img%5D

20 hours ago, micstatic said:

while another delay sucks. It is what it is. I'd rather get one of the highest quality vs an average one quicker. I barely have time to fly the other great planes in my hangar. I'm ok being patient on this one.

Could someone post another link to where this info is coming from? This doesn't work for me and I am not seeing it on their website or Facebook page. Thanks.

it's from their discord

5800X3D, 4090FE, 64GB DDR4 3600C16, Gigabyte X570S MB, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors, Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Logitech Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

9 minutes ago, micstatic said:

it's from their discord

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.