Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 413X3

What plane(s) do you never tire of?

Guest 413X3

I think I've been flying the PMDG 747-400F since the day it came out on FS9 to now in FSX... with a break a few months at a time and after my computer broke and building a new one... What planes do people always go back to?

I think I've been flying the PMDG 747-400F since the day it came out on FS9 to now in FSX... with a break a few months at a time and after my computer broke and building a new one... What planes do people always go back to?
A2A's P-47 and Piper J3 (both with Accusim). Also FSD's Porter.Rich

I have always ended up going back to the Eaglesoft Citation X (v1 then v2) through FS9 & FSX.. .. G

Of course I'm biased but I never tire of our SR22 Turbo or our DA42 Twin Star for GA.For Corporate, I like our Beechjet 400A and of course the Citation X Extreme 2.0.

Of course I'm biased but I never tire of our SR22 Turbo or our DA42 Twin Star for GA.For Corporate, I like our Beechjet 400A and of course the Citation X Extreme 2.0.
N400QW, yes, you could call that "biased", I would amend "slightly" :( But I like your Citation X V2 too.Like to add the Concorde X by FSLabs and the "old farts" from Captain Sim like 727 and surely the new 707 (great potential), all three INS equipped and just stylish.

Level D 767-300ER
I took a nice long flight in that bird a couple of days ago - first flight in it in several months. Still one of my favorite planes to fly.

For me it the LDS767. I have probably about 97% of my flying time in that. Makes me wonder why I even buy any other planes because they all end up collecting dust.As soon as the PMDG NGX comes out I will probably never touch the LDS767 anymore since thats the one plane I have been missing since going to FSX a few years ago.

A2A P-51, A2A Cub w/accusim and Quest Kodiak..Vic

Guest wims

Maddog MD-82, such a great and versatile plane, can be used on very short regional style routes as well as medium range ones (2000nm?).

Airliners: Feelthere Airbus Vol1 series (with a few mods it's great).GA: Caranado's 185F (FS Cargo and Misty Fjords)I know I'm an FS9 guy but this is a great topic to comment on no matter what sim we use...

PMDG 747, second to none IMO.
Pretty outdated VC in my opinion and no additional buy of 8i or that cargo thing fixed it so far. Sad to see such a nice behaving plane getting a cover of dust. Same story on the LD767 but that one wasn't updated by two 15+ Dollar buys and of course it now has this nice voice addon.

Leonardo's Maddog.
Right behind you, Fritz, and Tom! After the 'Dog it's another Dog - the SibWings Bird Dog. Since it's been "fixed" it's just a super GA aircraft for tooling around, just daydreaming about the next OrbX PNW addon.... :( another of which has just been released. (I haven't mentioned this to the boss-lady yet...) :( and after this comes the Nemeth Designs Huey UH-1 chopper, then comes the A2A Spit. I picked up the First-Class Simulations Lancaster too, a week or two ago, so there's a lot of competition for "never tire of". There just aren't enough hours in the day, are there? :(

Pretty outdated VC in my opinion and no additional buy of 8i or that cargo thing fixed it so far. Sad to see such a nice behaving plane getting a cover of dust. Same story on the LD767 but that one wasn't updated by two 15+ Dollar buys and of course it now has this nice voice addon.
What other plane has better VC textures? I am having a hard time coming up with one but then again I don't own very many payware aircrafts.