Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

OMFG!!!!! Impressive! :( :(

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

I believe he's cited a 40D or 50D in the past. With a couple L lenses that's easily $5000.My wallet knows from experience LOL :(
Me too lolD3 + 14 to 200 in 2.8, my banker did a cardiac arrest...I think it's a 50mm 1.4 or 2.5, Ryan can you confirm ?Benjamin

OMFG!!!!! Impressive! :( :(
I can't open the attachments :( Can you please repost them?

You should read Robert's Disclaimer.
My bad...I did not see the disclaimer as I could not get to the original link. I'm sure the items will be addressed.Cheers,Simon

Simon

I don't know about you guys but I like the lettuce being on the console. I can't tell you how many times I am sitting there in the cockpit and make myself a sandwich. I take out the bread, some mustard, place some delicious turkey breast on there and then only to reach in my lunch bag to realize I forgot the lettuce. Lo and behold I see some lettuce sitting in the console and now my sandwich is complete. mmmmmm mmmmmmm. Ok thats just flippin disgusting. I don't really do that. Jack C

Just wanted to add one more voice to encourage PMDG to provide a full compliment of 2D panels for the NGX. I'm not really a home cockpit user, but do use multiple monitors for outside visuals and panels. The PMDG MD-11 was excellent in this regard, with lots of flexibility for undocking and placing panels. If the current development cycle is too tight, rather than reject the idea completely, perhaps PMDG would consider adding the panels after the intial release. That certainly would not be my preference, but it would be better than not doing the full panels at all.Respectfully,Noel W

Noel Wiebracht

--------------------

i7-2600K@4.8||Gigabyte P67A-UD7||8 Gb Mushkin Redline DDR3 1600||Gigabyte GTX580 x 2||Noctua NH-D14||Crucial SATAIII 256Gb x 2||CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W||Coolermaster RC-942 HAF X||Dell U3011 30"|Multiple Monitors w/TH2goD-DH2goD-Touchscreens||Win7 64 Pro||FSX Gold

Oh PMDG guysI am so sorry that you experience this.But please remember it's so easy to criticize, especially when others are revealing their work. It makes you an easy target for offense.Please don't take comments of jealous and/or ignorant nature get the better of you! Fact is that we are a whole community mostly just flying your planes, and waiting for what ever your next product might be.We all know that we can expect the very finest simulation of systems, sound and looks from you guys.I find it disturbing that people look negative upon this product, just based on the screenshots they've seen, maybe they were expecting something else, and had made all sorts of ideas, or they are just really stubborn people who simply does not like the fact, that the plane they have been flying so far, is not very realistically simulated.What ever their reasons, they should not be able to make a dent in your pride or self esteem. Please ignore them and move on.I wish you all the best! Because you are the best, simple as that!Best wishes!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Loosing my PMDG 737NG was one of the things I really hated when I went from FS9->FSX and since that day I've been waiting for it to reappear in a new and fresh FSX shape and I can't even remember anymore when I first saw the announcement on PMDG's site saying it was coming but would never have thought it would take this long but...looks like I'll soon have it back and in a better shape than ever before - I'm so looking forward to it!Thanks PMDG for finally bringing my 737NG back in my hangar and right now I'm only hoping I will get it in time to at least have a chance to use it for the IVAO IFR World Tour 2010 where it will fit perfectly looking at the lengths of the majority of the legs.

Richard Åsberg

Boaz, world is full of malcontents, best way to deal with them is to ignore them.wink.gif

Grzegorz. So very true smile.gifBy the way, I saw a picture today of such a molested cockpit(photo ID 1789146 on a.net)! Poor pilots I think you need to speak to your unions about dust allergies and so on, why not pay the cleaners to clean up front as well?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I can't open the attachments :( Can you please repost them?
I get this every time I try to view the last three 737 images:An Error OccurredSorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.[#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.----There is something strange, as it seems someone can open them, and some not...

I guess its like real life and you have to be a dic about it to get things? These type of posts seem to get a lot more attention than polite people get and it doesn't make sense.5 years ago I fought a speeding ticket, went to court in a suit and was polite as could be to the court and judge, yet he talked down to me as if I were Charles Manson. The person right after me was a young adult in torn jeans hanging down his butt, underwear showin and gave no respect what so ever and the judge kissed his &@($*. I guess there isn't much different with what I see here. Seriously, this to me reminds me of having the FBI pay the kidnapper.
I have noticed the same type of thing in society a lot more lately. It used to be the opposite, you show up in court dressed well and act like a respectable person and you would probably increase your odds of getting a favorable judgement. Know I guess its in your best interest to dress like a thug with your pants hanging off your butt and act like a jerk and things will go your way, lol. Maybe poeple in positions of higher authority, like the judge in your case, just dont want to deal with people like the guy behind you because they knew he would probably be a loud mouth and just wanted to make the best of it and get him out of thier way.I'm not sure what is going on in society since it seems to be in vogue to act like a jerk and careless about your attiude and apperance and you will do just fine. I think it all started 8 years ago with business going to casual Friday, which has since morphed into casual everyday and casual manners.Fortunately for us, we still have the PMDG guys who act with class and integrity.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just wondering. When can we expect the next update?

Just wondering. When can we expect the next update?
Within the next year. :( JK, that is the Million Dollar Question right there.
I have noticed the same type of thing in society a lot more lately. It used to be the opposite, you show up in court dressed well and act like a respectable person and you would probably increase your odds of getting a favorable judgement. Know I guess its in your best interest to dress like a thug with your pants hanging off your butt and act like a jerk and things will go your way, lol. Maybe poeple in positions of higher authority, like the judge in your case, just dont want to deal with people like the guy behind you because they knew he would probably be a loud mouth and just wanted to make the best of it and get him out of thier way.I'm not sure what is going on in society since it seems to be in vogue to act like a jerk and careless about your attiude and apperance and you will do just fine. I think it all started 8 years ago with business going to casual Friday, which has since morphed into casual everyday and casual manners.Fortunately for us, we still have the PMDG guys who act with class and integrity.
I kinda like how the DVA Cooler (forum) is, because they keep it G or PG rated, so nobody gets mad, and gets in a big discussion, becasue this isn't the streets. You may never know who goes on here, it could be your BOSS like at DVA.