Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

Use the weather stone.
haah.... I took this pic when I flew up to Kern Valley (L05) last year... First time I have ever seen one...weather_stone.jpg

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Guest acezboy561
haah.... I took this pic when I flew up to Kern Valley (L05) last year... First time I have ever seen one...weather_stone.jpg
Big%20Grin.gif I saw on of those in Bathurst, Australia McDonalds - it was wet! So that meant it was raining. Haha.

Love it!!! Too bad it don't work indoors, i'd like one in my hobby room.

Love it!!! Too bad it don't work indoors, i'd like one in my hobby room.
Why don't you put it in front of your window then? :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Stone gone - Tornado haha :(

Yeah Im very nervous, cant wait!! :Drooling:Regards Volkan,Intel core i7 - 3,2 GHZ, 12 gb RAM memory, Asus extreme gamers motherboard, Asus EAH6990/3DI4S/4GBD5 videocart,

If its foggy then how are you supposed to see the sign if you can't see the stone?

When the pmdg ngx release, is it possible to order cd-rom from the pmdg store?? Or must the customer be purshase with extended downloads from the pmdg server?Because I dont like to wait again for long long time until the ngx appears in flight store while it is released from pmdg :(

When the pmdg ngx release, is it possible to order cd-rom from the pmdg store?? Or must the customer be purshase with extended downloads from the pmdg server?Because I dont like to wait again for long long time until the ngx appears in flight store while it is released from pmdg :(
You get the CD from Aerosoft. It will be out 2-3 months after PMDG's download version.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

If its foggy then how are you supposed to see the sign if you can't see the stone?
I don't think you get the point of the sign...

I don't think you get the point of the sign...
Or basic humour. :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Use the weather stone.
Good idea.. I use real world weather so I will put a weather stone outside my window for my PMDG WP

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

ok well like someone said on page two or three, the feeling of the ngx being released soon is fading away

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that when talking about release being close they are talking in the neighborhood of a month of more. I don't think it was meant to be a release is imminent in the sense of days/week type of deal. To be honest I still haven't even finished reading all the manuals fully even after having them for 4 months now. Curious to see what type of packages they are going to break it up into though. As that seems to be the direction they were talking about going with it last in their posts. I need to find more time to fly as I haven't even had time to mess with FSX since about late January.

ok well like someone said on page two or three, the feeling of the ngx being released soon is fading away
yap, which is why I never check this forum, well not as much as I used too. There was a healthy strong Marketing ploy they had going on with the "updates" but now we've seen it, inside and out and we've talked a lot about it and had tons of time to think, now where are all sick and tired of that and its time for PMDG to rattle it's base up a bit and release a youtube video or something like that.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom