Sign in to follow this  
207p

What plane did you fly today and where did you go?

Orbx Lancair KGFK Grand Forks, ND following US Hwy 2 to KDLH Duluth, MN - flying all VFR GPS off using sectional chart. Landed at the intermediate airports along the way! Good times!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Since I'm a proud new owner of the SibWings Bird Dog I had to go do some search and rescue!Found some lost hikers at the base of Mt. Rainier.:(

AMD 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 42" LG C3 OLED 4K TV/Monitor

Through the Italian and Swiss Alps in the ARX-5x Coyote with the MP group, also around Millau FR beforehand and around the Dolomites near LIPB afterwards.Loyd

I took a River Run DownUnderBig%20Grin.gifA2A P-47 @Bundaberg by Orbx

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks guys keep going please post screenies! SO everyone can see what you did! (it can be funny too)

Thanks guys keep going please post screenies! SO everyone can see what you did! (it can be funny too)
Well, srceen shots are not allowed in subsequent posts. Only if you have a problem and the picture helps to fix it. But not on a regular basis. For that is has to be a new topic in the screen shots forum.

Flew from Oxford Airport up to Bicester then down to the M25 motorway in Surrey then back to Oxford via Aylesbury at 7am this morning in our Cessna 172 traffic-spotter. (Real!)Last night flew circuits at Duxford in the RealAir Spitfire using my near FF joystick (Sim!).V tired now off to bed for a few hours then a bit more simming tonight:)Tomorrow up at 5am to do Oxford-Surrey-Oxford. If you're up that early and see us overhead...wave :( (G-UFCF)Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Early this morning, I flew a FedEx cargo flight from KMEM to KAUS in a MD-11F (PMDG) and experienced severe turbulence and lightning over the Texarkana VOR (TXK). I was using real world weather via ASE. Then I read today's headline here: Reuters news re tornadosThe flight was almost too true to life...

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png