Sign in to follow this  
davjg

Are you still flying Level D 767?

I rarely fly the 767.  I only have the CLS version.  Just the other day I was thinking that I need to fly the 767 a lot more, especially after having a blast with the QW 757.

After seeing all the positive comments on this thread, I think I'm going to buy the Level D 767 sometime next month.  I also plan to get the TSS sound pack and Zinertek VC upgrade.  This should be fun.

Oh yeah, I'm getting it for FS9 :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing your experience with her, everyone.

Bought the LDS 767 after 767PIC and prior to that Eric Ernst's panels back in the old days. I still fly her regularly - still a great addon.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Bought the LDS 767 after 767PIC and prior to that Eric Ernst's panels back in the old days. I still fly her regularly - still a great addon.

Amazing how far back this effort goes...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I still fly the old bird and have enjoyed her since FS2004.

I fly her with BA Virtual in FSX on their short haul routes, last flight was Heathrow-Istanbul.

With Andre Folker's vc upgrade, a custom sound pack, Jim Hodkinson's door gauge and a few other essentials, I'll still be flying the 767 until BA retire them. 

scffo4.png

Edited by 738

Chris Howard

Still love this plane for both FS9 and FSX.  Having been using Andre Folkers cockpit textures, which have improved the cockpit..  Could use a good overhaul of the OH panel.  It is the best frame rate friendly for me in FSX due to my older computer. 

Oh yes, Chris forgot about Jim's door gauges.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have bought it yesterday, because the Condor-Liverys :-)

I'm Looping for a better Soundpack now, because the Sound is horroble. And If I find the vc Texture update i will try it...

I fly the TDS (Freeware) 767 with the level-D panel if that counts...
asssjal.jpg

If you want a great 767, Level-D is it.To bad that it is the only product they have. I have flown DF737,PIC767,PMDG737,PSS757 and always keep going back to Level-D

The bottom line if you want the best 767,Level-D is it

nm

Flew the Level D 767 all the time.   My number 1 go to plane for quite some time.   However those days are long long long gone.  My last two complete fresh installations of FSX have not had the LvlD 76 installed, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.  There is simply no point in my flying it anymore.  It is dated, always had trouble getting the ground call stuff to work, the FMC getting blown out on engine start (yess I know there was a .dll that sorta fixed it).  FS2Crew did make it very enjoyable to fly that plane, but with the PMDG stuff now out, nah, no place for this plane in my hangar anymore.

And I really don't miss it either.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Still fly the LDS 763 occasionally but it has been superseded in my stable by the PMDG 772.

Any LDS 757 is irrelevant at this point.

spacer.png

I used to fly this aircraft a lot but after getting the iFly737 I started to become dissatisfied with the way VNAV worked in descent. It might just be my install but, on a STAR for example, a waypoint with a AT or ABOVE altitude restriction just treats it as a AT restriction. This can mean descents happen way too early. Of course it can all be managed (remove the at or above restriction and just monitor) but it shouldn't do it and the iFly 737 and PMDG products just do it so well.

An upgraded 767 would be great.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Aftervseveral years away from this bird I reinstalled it as there were some routes for my VA I wanted to fly but unfortunately the quality of the VC is so dated nowadays I uninstalled it. Time has definitely taken it toll I'm sad to say and although I was looking forward to the LDS 757 a few years ago now after the offerings of PMDG and a few others I've no interest in flying it. The ship has well and truely sailed on that one.

What I would love however is a V2 of the 767 and bring it right up to date and par to the 737NGX and T7.

Just flew it the other day, still amazed at how nicely it hand flies. Yes the VC is outdated but still a great addon and the one that started it all for me with aircraft addons following my box purchase of the 767PIC at the bargain bin at Radio Shack a long long time ago. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000