Sign in to follow this  
FINXPAS

Lockheed Martin VS Dovetail Games ?

For those of you discussing licensing... you need to cease and desist. Seriously. You're going to get the thread locked just to try to prove something you're not legally qualified to speak on.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

For those of you discussing licensing... you need to cease and desist. Seriously. You're going to get the thread locked just to try to prove something you're not legally qualified to speak on.

IBTL!

Seriously. I've seen the Avsim demographic survey results. The vast majority of you ought to be old and wise enough to know that, generally speaking, competition stimulates innovation. Given the past 8 years, be happy there are still choices.

Chris

Okay, now that I've taken this "Risk of Closure" action, be advised that one more post mentioning the P3D EULA will result in a topic lock.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Please, don't talk crap of Goat Simulator, it's a wonderfull game.

TrainSimulator is a DLC Fest and FSX:SE it's gonna be the same.

Guys, yet again, this license issue is being flogged to death, & is very much off topic. I wonder if these armchair lawyers can fly as well as they quoting law & waving fingers.

Also, what is this 'qualify' & 'apply'.. As we say,' You pays your money & take your pick! '

A brand new day has dawned. Well, here in South Africa it has...

Any news?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Guys, yet again, this license issue is being flogged to death, & is very much off topic. I wonder if these armchair lawyers can fly as well as they quoting law & waving fingers.

Also, what is this 'qualify' & 'apply'.. As we say,' You pays your money & take your pick! '

DId you miss this one:

Okay, now that I've taken this "Risk of Closure" action, be advised that one more post mentioning the P3D EULA will result in a topic lock.

Conversation is over.....not far from the release now

Matthew Kane

Sorry, I did miss that. I've just woken up & missed that. I do apologise. I'm posting from my mobile & that post was on a previous page.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Judging from Dovetail's recent offerings for TS expect the first item of DLC for FSX Steam to be flying Santa's reindeer on Christmas Day.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

Judging from Dovetail's recent offerings for TS expect the first item of DLC for FSX Steam to be flying Santa's reindeer on Christmas Day.

Or it could be an aerial version of Desert Bus!!

Add-on aircraft for Goat Sim?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

My idea of a professional simulator is the NASA-derived engine that drives the Majestic Dash 8. That to me screams professionalism, not cloud shadows, HDR, or whatever eye candy Lockheed is dangling in front of "professionals"

Don't underestimate how much high quality visuals can add to the simulator. If you're using the sim just for systems simulations and IFR flying, then maybe it isn't so important, but as a VFR pilot practicing navigation, circuits, etc, this is much more important. Nothing kills the experience more than plastic/fake looking scenery, and kudos for P3D for addressing this with more eye candy, and of course fancy visuals sell better.