Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

I am very excited to have found this little program. It seems it may fix something that drives me nuts. However, I was having the same problem as pilotter but once I had put the backslash after the folder path I stopped getting the errors.  That said, the compiler bar never starts it just sits there doing nothing. If I close the compiler and then close the program itself the process still runs in task manager. The memory usage of the program in task manager is frozen which suggests to me that it has hanged. I have to force it to end.

If I do not try to run the compiler then the program when asked to close will close without remaining in the task manager.

Using FSX and installed ai controller on networked laptop. Just tried installing c++ again but has not helped.

I would love to see this program in action but it is not happening for me at the moment.

Any advice?

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I have it working across a network more or less as advertised. I found that if you set the network paths in the dialogue using the browse function, it needs a backslash added to the path for it work OK, but with that exception, and one other that I can't fix, it's fine.

The other issue is that even though I've used the paths dialogue to copy the wpnavrte.txt file, it still cannot allocate aircraft to jet routes. I've reported it to Roland. I'm using UT2 so I don't know if that's an issue. UT2 has been enabled in the options and the spawn distance adjusted to 70 miles, but still no joy on jet route allocation. All other functions seem fine. A thoroughly brilliant piece of work and deserving of some sort of contribution from the users.

Andy

Hi,

Hope someone can help me out. Installed AIController 1.4 (after updating the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 and FSUIPC, .net was on the right version)

Did the initialisation activities as per instruction video but when I start AIController (from AIMonitor or direct from folder) I get an error message. Translation from dutch ("Roland G. Foster is not working anymore, trying to find a solution .....). AIController 1.3 worked fine on my system. Windows 7 and FSX environment.

Thanks,

Rob

Edit: pictures not allowed. AIController stops after displaying the text block "* Do NOT overlay a second window .............................."*

The window moves one more line down and then I get the error message in a windows pop-up

My first quick and dirty check unfortunatly brought an old deamon back: The missassignement of the STAR´s.

The fun is, AIController knows it.

The Controller Window shows the massage that it DID recognize the wrong STAR and will try to re-assign, but this never happens. And each new incoming traffic receive the same wrong directed STAR´s, also after 20 minutes.

No idea if is is related to UT2.

Let´s see, i need more time to explore the new 1.4...

I am very excited to have found this little program. It seems it may fix something that drives me nuts. However, I was having the same problem as pilotter but once I had put the backslash after the folder path I stopped getting the errors.  That said, the compiler bar never starts it just sits there doing nothing. If I close the compiler and then close the program itself the process still runs in task manager. The memory usage of the program in task manager is frozen which suggests to me that it has hanged. I have to force it to end.

If I do not try to run the compiler then the program when asked to close will close without remaining in the task manager.

Using FSX and installed ai controller on networked laptop. Just tried installing c++ again but has not helped.

I would love to see this program in action but it is not happening for me at the moment.

Any advice?

Can you try decompiling on your FSX machine first (just to double check this isn't a scenery issue)?  You don't need to use the installer (if you only use AIMonitor for testing).  Copy the AIController install directory (and all subdirectories) from your network machine to a temp folder on your FSX machine, load up AIMonitor, reset the config paths to local, apply, then a force update.  If it decompiles ok, we can concentrate on network issues.  Let me know how it goes.

pfff someone managed to get it working networked. 

See my reply above to James.  Try a local temporary install on the FSX/P3D machine so that we can be sure this is a network issue rather than a scenery decompile issue.

The window moves one more line down and then I get the error message in a windows pop-up

It probably doesn't like one of the STAR/SID/Approach/Final files it is reading.  In Options/Basic Options, set verbose and debug mode to 1, then start AIController.  That should indicate what file caused AIController to crash.  You can go ahead and send the problematic file to the support email address listed in the readme.pdf.

The other issue is that even though I've used the paths dialogue to copy the wpnavrte.txt file, it still cannot allocate aircraft to jet routes. I've reported it to Roland. I'm using UT2 so I don't know if that's an issue. UT2 has been enabled in the options and the spawn distance adjusted to 70 miles, but still no joy on jet route allocation.

As you surmised earlier, enabling UT2 compatibility prevents AIController from assigning jet routes so as to not interfere with the UT2 jet routes function.  Unfortunately, AIMonitor is a bit misleading about this as it indicates in the special comments field "Unable to Assign Jet Route - Path Solution Not Found - Will Recheck in one minute" which creates the impression of a problem.  I'll revise the text in the next version to indicate something like "UT2 Option Enabled - UT2 Jetroutes Only." 

The Controller Window shows the massage that it DID recognize the wrong STAR and will try to re-assign, but this never happens. And each new incoming traffic receive the same wrong directed STAR´s, also after 20 minutes.

I'll look into it, thanks.  Not surprised, this section of the code was revised because I had to develop my own runway assignment system (couldn't rely on FSX anymore).  At least if it is recognizing the wrong STAR was assigned based on the latest runways in use, that's half the battle (i.e., should be easy to fix).  If you see it again, send me an email describing the airport (default or stock), date, time, and wind conditions, what STARs AIController kept assigning and what landing runways were actually in use.

-Roland

As you surmised earlier, enabling UT2 compatibility prevents AIController from assigning jet routes so as to not interfere with the UT2 jet routes function.  Unfortunately, AIMonitor is a bit misleading about this as it indicates in the special comments field "Unable to Assign Jet Route - Path Solution Not Found - Will Recheck in one minute" which creates the impression of a problem.  I'll revise the text in the next version to indicate something like "UT2 Option Enabled - UT2 Jetroutes Only." 

So if we are using UT2 is there a downside to leaving the UT2 compatibility disabled? 

So if we are using UT2 is there a downside to leaving the UT2 compatibility disabled? 

Good question.  In enhanced mode, the only downside to disabling UT2 compatibility is when departing UT2 AI leaves a SID, AIController relinquishes control of  the AI back to FSX.  At that point, the UT2 AI might turn around after leaving the SID to intercept a UT jetroute entry point (flight plan) near the airport, but this typically occurs near enroute altitude and thus isn't noticeable unless you're looking at a traffic display screen.

Arriving UT2 AI won't have the same problem (and tendency to double-back to intercept a jetroute waypoint) in "enhanced mode-UT2 compatibllity off" because once the STAR is assigned, AIController won't relinquish control at any phase of the arrival, landing, taxi-in, and parking at the gate.  The only glitch might occur after the user-specified gate parking time.  AIController deletes and re-injects the UT2 AI with a new flight-plan.  UT2 might do the same because it is aggressive about injecting missing UT2 AI according to flight-schedules.  Could end up with double tail numbers.  I probably should revise the UT2 compatibility flag to at least prevent AIController AI injection (should be easy to do) in the enhanced mode context.

-Roland

Anyone else finding that the update of runway and taxi data with the decompiling scenery files takes forever?

I've been sitting here for almost 10 minutes and the progress bar has not even started yet ! I only have one airport active for SID and STAR monitoring.

On the 1.4 introduction video it looked almost instant.

Getting on for 15 minutes now and still no progress, not sure if its crashed, complete or just takes forever.

*Edit*

Took a look at process monitor and it appears that AIMonitor is searching through every bgl on my system including mesh and vector data! No wonder its taking so long. I have almost 900 entires in my scenery library, but only a handful active.

Is it possible to modify the scan routine to exclude certain files or only check active scenery layers.

It just completed after about 24 minutes :)

See my reply above to James.  Try a local temporary install on the FSX/P3D machine so that we can be sure this is a network issue rather than a scenery decompile issue.

Got it decompiing networked, with only the P3dv2.4 network path configered and the slash added. Only after 1 restart of P3dv2.4. Anyhow decompiling now.

But when I want to start the Aicontroller it says " Could not start AIcontroller.exe _ ensure the Ai Controller Monitor program is in the same directory as the Aicontroller.exe file_".

Again I want to thank you for all the effort that you put in this program, many many thanks.

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Hi Roland,

Is AIController utilizing "MakeRunway.exe" data?  and maybe an Idea for a future version..... Send AI That have a Jetroute asigned via AIController over NAT and PACOT's which are freely downloadable...

regards

Richi

It couldn't hurt to try that. I usually have those options ticked and I received no errors on 1502.

Still the same issue when ticking the update airport database and providing the Runway.xml (this is NOT a big issue for me, most regions that the aiconv.exe stops working in i do not fly anyways (whens the last time you flew into Bukavu Congo?))

On a side note, I'm really enjoying the program.... works like a charm.

Hi,

first of all, thanks a lot. Roland, for the new 1.4-version of Your great program !  :rolleyes:

Anyone else finding that the update of runway and taxi data with the decompiling scenery files takes forever?

I'm also fighting with the Scenery-Decompiler. For me, it did seem to work only one time. The "taxi_graph.txt" contains 9 (german) airports (and EDDK is twice at the txt). After editing "Departure and Approach Paths" by the "AI Monitor" to add more airports and "Apply", the "Decompiling Scenery Files"-window opens, but nothing happens; no green progress-bar appears even after hours. It also happens, when I select "2. Force Update of Runway and Taxi Data" at the "AI Monitor". 

So I cannot use "Enhanced Mode Options (Approach and Final)". As I enable this mode, AIController exits withe the message, that I have to update the "taxi_graph.txt" by running "2. Force Update of Runway and Taxi Data" at the "AI Monitor". 

May be I did somthing wrong, or may be the there are to much .bgl-files at my FSX, as I have large areas of photo-scenery. :(

However I would appreciate help to solve this.

Thanks

Dietmar

Edit :

I had skipped the path "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\" at AI Monitor, as I have only FSX. Just added this path again, and the Scenery-Decompiler ended succesful to build the new "taxi_graph.txt".

I do not know exactly. if that was the cause, however, the AIController seem to work  well now.  :rolleyes: 

Is AIController utilizing "MakeRunway.exe" data?

Regarding navdata, SID/STAR converter has the option to use makerunways when converting.  It does this to supplement my AIConv.exe utility.  Originally, I used a publicly available and fairly comprehensive airport database because I didn't want the user to have to have to execute makerunways as a prerequisite, but Matias very helpfully added the option to use makerunways in the converter.  Thus, the user can add the odd or very new airports not in the public database.

Regarding internal airport runway and taxi data of monitored airports, I read (decompile) from active scenery files (similarly to makerunways) anytime the user forces an update or when a change is detected.  So, if you make any modifications to runway data of a monitored airport, for example, airport designer X (or if you add a new scenery file), AIController should detect the change and prompt the user to update taxi and runway data.

Send AI That have a Jetroute asigned via AIController over NAT and PACOT's which are freely downloadable...

Thanks, what is a good download source in your opinion?

-Roland

But when I want to start the Aicontroller it says " Could not start AIcontroller.exe _ ensure the Ai Controller Monitor program is in the same directory as the Aicontroller.exe file_".

Can you double check to make sure there is no path specified for the .ini file in Config Paths.  You can also check the AIControllerPath.txt, where the line inipath should read:  IniPath= 

If this checks out, open a console window in the directory where AIMonitor is installed.  Enter the command:  AIController.exe    The AIController should start and indicate that it is reading all of the SID/STAR and options data specified in AIMonitor.

-Roland

I had skipped the path "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\" at AI Monitor, as I have only FSX. Just added this path again, and the Scenery-Decompiler ended succesful to build the new "taxi_graph.txt".

I do not know exactly. if that was the cause, however, the AIController seem to work  well now.

OK, thanks for the update.  Every once in awhile I forget to press the apply button after making a change, although the problem could be related to the network path-add backslash issue in some way as well.

Can you double check to make sure there is no path specified for the .ini file in Config Paths.  You can also check the AIControllerPath.txt, where the line inipath should read:  IniPath= 

If this checks out, open a console window in the directory where AIMonitor is installed.  Enter the command:  AIController.exe    The AIController should start and indicate that it is reading all of the SID/STAR and options data specified in AIMonitor.

Hi Roland;

AIControllerPath.txt

FSXMODE=0
FSXPath=
P3DPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\
AppDataPathFSX=
AppDataPathP3D=\\RICK-PC\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2
IniPath=
WPNAVRTEPath=
TIME=10:11:30 donderdag 16 mei 2013
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\AFRI
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\ASIA
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\AUST
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\EURE
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\EURW
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\NAMC
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\NAME
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\NAMW
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\OCEN
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\SAME
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\Oshkosh
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\StMaarten
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\Rio
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\LasVegas
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\Eglin
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\KORL_OrlandoExecutive
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\KLFI_Langley_AFB
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Cities\FortRucker
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Scenery\Bathymetry
SPath=\\Rick-pc\p3dv2.4\Addon Scenery

And AIController.ini

//AISIDSTAR CONTROLLER INITIALIZATION FILE REV 1.4
//NOTE: This .ini file was automatically created by the AIMonitor program and
//      contains minimal commenting.
//
AIConfigLastUpdateTime=1424239187
AIStopProgram=0
STAR=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDFW\*.*
STAR=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDAL\*.*
STAR=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KFTW\*.*
STAR=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KRBD\*.*
STAR=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KEWR\*.*
STAR=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KJFK\*.*
STAR=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLGA\*.*
STAR=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KSWF\*.*
STAR=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KTEB\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KBUR\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KLAX\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KLGB\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KONT\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KSMO\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KSNA\*.*
STAR=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KVNY\*.*
STAR=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KORD\*.*
STAR=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KMDW\*.*
STAR=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KGYY\*.*
STAR=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KIGQ\*.*
STAR=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KUGN\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Bay Area Hubs\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Bay Area Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Cascade Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Central Coast Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\North Bay Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\North Coast Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Sacramento Central Valley Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\San Joaquin Central Valley Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Sierra Regionals\*.*
STAR=.\PHNL\*.*
STAR=.\KDCA\*.*
SID=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDFW\*.*
SID=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDAL\*.*
SID=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KFTW\*.*
SID=.\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KRBD\*.*
SID=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KEWR\*.*
SID=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KJFK\*.*
SID=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLGA\*.*
SID=.\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KTEB\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KBUR\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KLAX\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KLGB\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KONT\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KSMO\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KSNA\*.*
SID=.\LA Metro Area Airports\KVNY\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KORD\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KMDW\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KARR\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDPA\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KGYY\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLOT\*.*
SID=.\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KUGN\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Bay Area Hubs\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Bay Area Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Cascade Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Central Coast Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\North Bay Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\North Coast Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Sacramento Central Valley Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\San Joaquin Central Valley Regionals\*.*
SID=.\NORCAL Region Airports\Sierra Regionals\*.*
SID=.\PHNL\*.*
SID=.\KDCA\*.*
DistMOE=1
DegreesMOE=1
NoVectorAltitude=1500
NoVectorDistance=7
AITurnScalar=1
AISpeedScalar=1
AIPatternAlt=3000
AIAscentDescentScalar=1
AIMonitorRadius=200000
AIMaxSpawnDistanceFromSID=10
AIMaxSpawnDistanceFromSTAR=200
AISeparationDistance=1.5
UserAISeparationDistance=1.5
AIHoldingAllowed=4
AICustomHold=0
AIGoAroundLeaveArea=1
AIAutoSTAR=1
UT2Compatibility=1
AITelemetry=0
AIHighSampleRate=0
Verbose=0
Debug=0
AIAllowPiston=0
AIHoldingTurnScalar=1.2
AITrafficSpeedAdjust=0.70
AITurboPropSpeedAdjust=0.80
AIPistonSpeedAdjust=0.40
AIJetMaxAltitude=32000
AITurboPropMaxAltitude=20000
AIPistonMaxAltitude=9000
AIVectorSortPeriod=10
AIMaxHolding=50
AIReleaseTimerMax=120
AIDecreasingTimedRelease=1
AIForcedReleasePriority=1
AITargetLandingRate=0.75
AIMaxWanderTime=240
AIAntiOffAngleApproach=1
AICircleUntilAssignedRunway=0
AIHoldForRunwayPattern=1
AICirclingTimeNoRunway=600
AIAntiScudRunner=1
AIFinalApproachTooLow=1000
AIFinalApproachTooHigh=10000
AIAntiClosePair=0.164
AIAntiRunwayIncursion=1000
AIFinalApproachUseFile=1
AIFinalApproachAutoRecord=0
AIRecordRollOutSpeed=20
AIRecordFinalMaxTime=600
AISpeedIAF=180
AISpeed1700=170
AISpeed1000=160
AISpeed500=150
AISpeedTouchDown=145
AIFinalApproachSlowDownScalar=0.80
AIRollOutSlowDownScalar=1
AIRollOutTime=90
AIIAFDetectionDelay=10
AIImmediateForceLandAll=0
AIFinalApproachGoArounds=0
AIShortFinalRelease=0
AIFinalPrecisionModeAlt=3000
AIFinalTurnScalar=2.3
AIFinalAscentDescentScalar=0.90
AILandWithoutClearance=1
AIClimbOutHeight=900
AIMaxSpawnDistanceFromAirport=5
AIPerAircraftCalibration=1
AITrafficPattern=1
AIStraightInAngle=35
AIJetRoutesEnabled=0
AIAverageWinds=000000
AIJetRoutesFlightLevel=18000
AIJetRoutesLowerLimit_Jet=28000
AIJetRoutesUpperLimit_Jet=38000
AIJetRoutesLowerLimit_Prop=18000
AIJetRoutesUpperLimit_Prop=220000
AIMinTripLengthForJetRoutes=90
AIJetRoutesTerminusRadius=70
AIPreferredJetRoutes=J,U
AIDisFavoredJetRoutes=
AIPreferredJetroutesScalar=1.25
AIDisfavoredJetroutesScalar=1.25
AIJetRoutesOnly=0
AIJetRoutesOrigin=1
AICull=0
AICullHeight=0
AIEnhancedApproach=1
AIEnhancedFinalDist=7
AIEnhancedFinalHeight=3000
AIEnhancedFinalTurnAngle=45
AIEnhancedFinalBase=7
AIEnhancedFinalStraightinAngle=30
AIEnhancedRandom=0
AIEnhancedTaxiSeparation=250
AIEnhancedTaxiSpeed=15
AIEnhancedMinRunwayLengthJet=6500
AIEnhancedMinRunwayLengthTurbo=2900
AIEnhancedMinRunwayLengthProp=980
AIEnhancedMaxAIPerRunway=5
AIEnhancedMaxHdgDifferenceForRunwayBalancing=40
AIEnhancedRunwayIncursion=1
AIEnhancedParkAfterArrivalTime=30
AITaxiDeaccellScalar=0.93
AITaxiAccellScalar=1.15
AITaxiOffAngleSlowdown=10
AITaxiOffAngleStop=35
AITaxiDistMOE=20.0
AITaxiDegreesMOE=0
AITaxiDistRunwayExit=30
AITaxiBearingRunwayExit=65
AITaxiTurnScalar=1.25
AITaxiCollisionAngle=15
AICollisionDetect=1
AIRampNoCollisionWaypoints=5
AIEnhancedInjectDepartingAI=1

Trying to open console window will report.

Ok just opened CMD, and typed C:\AIController\AIControllerV14A\AIController.exe

No go, have to translate from dutch, but it says that the config beside each other is wrong..  

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Hi Can someone please inform me re Airports covered.

I have downloaded this unique programme but not installed as the read me file says that you will have USA metro airports under control...

Does this not work worldwide, I mainly fly in Europe.

Kind Regards