Sign in to follow this  
tarere

Prepar3D v3.2 is out !

Where can I find the 3.2.3 Hotfix as I have v3.2.2 ?

If your a P3d Subscription user then you need to update to 3.2.3 so you can activate P3d, otherwise you do not need it.

tpewpb-6.png

If your a P3d Subscription user then you need to update to 3.2.3 so you can activate P3d, otherwise you do not need it.

That is not correct as the SDK has also been updated to 3.2.3

So now I am uninstalling Content + Professional Client and reinstalling their 3.2.3 versions...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I'm going for the full install option. I guess that's Saturday taken care of. Pleased to hear that it is an overall good update.

Just finish installing Client + Scenery . Reinstall FTX Global, FSUIPC, ASN BETA, Rex Texture.Fsdreamteam. Everything seem to work perfect. Did a quick fly by very smooth not a single glitch . This update has to be one of the best for me. All my scenery , aircraft remain working like nothing happen.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Good to hear you're able to update also the scenery part should you need to without affecting your installed airports.

Richard Åsberg

I have to thanks everyone who posted their  experience during the installation. All those steps posted here really help.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I'm confused I have updated to 3.2 client only atm

Orbx object flow does not work

Asn has been updated and working

Ftx global and fsdt and Rex just had reinstall theme.. and so forth are working

Only issue is gsx now in order for me to get the menu showing i need to install content?

Which in turn need me reinstall global?

And any others?

I just want my gsx working without the possibility of reinstalling it's a headache and time consuming

Any advise guys?

Thanks

Why the hurry and the moaning, people... be happy the sim is being updated. 

We the patient kind should be thankful for the early update folks, as they report bugs and issues early, so that the trailing edge will spend less time fussing and more time flying. :Tounge:

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I'm confused I have updated to 3.2 client only atm

Orbx object flow does not work

Asn has been updated and working

Ftx global and fsdt and Rex just had reinstall theme.. and so forth are working

Only issue is gsx now in order for me to get the menu showing i need to install content?

Which in turn need me reinstall global?

And any others?

I just want my gsx working without the possibility of reinstalling it's a headache and time consuming

Any advise guys?

Thanks

In order to get gsx menus working you have to update the content-package. I think that scenery-package is the one that overwrites ftx global files so after updating all three packages i simply reinstalled ftx global and everything (Global,Vector,LC etc) except orbx flow is working at the moment.

Mikael Leinonen

And any others?

Any advise guys?

Thanks

All i did was backup the Autogenfolder from your P3d directory and remove the P3D Content from Windows controlpanel. Then reinstall latest content and copy/paste your autogen folder back and overwrite.

That was it for me

Michael Moe

• Upvote 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Cheers Michael what about effects folder? Is that need to be backed up and repaisted?

I updated the client only. Got it to run one time.

Now it gets stuck at the blue screen with no progress bar and crashes (after choosing the flight scenerio).

Error ntdll.dll

Am not pleased ;)

Regards, Perry

I updated the client only. Got it to run one time.

Now it gets stuck at the blue screen with no progress bar and crashes (after choosing the flight scenerio).

Error ntdll.dll

Am not pleased ;)

Try the following rename the dll and exe.xml to .off and restart... that way you rule out any third party stuff that isn't compatible

That is not correct as the SDK has also been updated to 3.2.3

So now I am uninstalling Content + Professional Client and reinstalling their 3.2.3 versions...

Not needed if you have both 3.2.2 p3d and SDK downloaded ;-)

André

Don't bother installing the 3.2.3 hotfix. It is only for people with subscription licenses and it fixes their activation bug. If you already installed it, you will see zero difference in P3d except that you might break a 3rd party installer.

Not needed if you have both 3.2.2 p3d and SDK downloaded ;-)

SDK is mandatory?

Where it does inserted?