Sign in to follow this  
Heimi

DTG Flight School available on STEAM

Hi all! Beware! Maybe this is a scam! With all the pre-orders (including mine :smile: ), come end of April, Dovetail Games mysteriously go offline, company directors missing.... :dance: Monitor all the airport exits from the UK! Especially to destinations in South America...I'll be here watching out in Cape Town! :wink:

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

They should have included at least some of the in-game footage in the trailer.

Well, they are still in time to do so

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Well, they are still in time to do so

Not much...

However, for the unsure:

Refunds on Pre-Purchased Titles

When you pre-purchase a title on Steam (and have paid for the title in advance), you can request a refund at any time prior to release of that title. The standard 14-day/two-hour refund period also applies, starting on the game’s release date.

So anyone who's interested should keep this in mind - plus if you keep it, there's a DA42 in your hangar.

Does anyone know if Dovetail was asked about any discount/rebate if purchasing their "complete" simulator after this one?

(that q/a thread is simply too long to read to find something specific... anyone know of a way to download an entire thread?)

turner112, to not answer your question I don't know if they were asked (or answered) that question.

But I'd been thinking about it before and I doubted they'd give much of a discount because there would probably be a large crossover in the customer base.

It would be nice if we get something for it.  I thought maybe it would make sense for them to get high quality OrbX scenery for the areas around the flight schools.

If that's the case (and its pure speculation on my part) then that scenery could carry over to the full simulator as a "here's something for buying both simulators" present.

• Upvote 1

Tony Holmes

xplane 12, MSFS, Windows 10, Ryzen 5600x, 32gb, RX 6800XT.

I preordered too.

Come on DTG, don't let's down now.

Cheers,

Preload is now available via STEAM.

Around 5,6GB was indicated as demanded discpace, now pre-downloading 1,8GB

EDIT: Now changed to 10,3GB

No problem dropping 15 skins on this. I'm very interested in seeing what DTG has done with this new product. Should be very interesting trying it out, and laughing at the deluge of posts that are sure to follow. :)

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Yes!  :dance:

Downloading Now,  size is 10.3 GB, connection is quite good 22.9 mb/s.

laughing at the deluge of posts that are sure to follow

I agree.

Preload is now available via STEAM.

Around 5,6GB was indicated as demanded discpace, now pre-downloading 1,8GB

EDIT: Now changed to 10,3GB

I concur with Heimi.  Preload available at Steam with a download of 10.3GB.  Saves everybody downloading at the release date I suppose.  Well done Steam.

downloading now ......  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Where can I download from? I logged into my steam account...now what?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Where can I download from? I logged into my steam account...now what?

Go to your games list, and then when you click on "Dovetail Games Flight School" in the list you'll see the option.  

EDIT: Go to your Library, it will be listed under games

Go to your games list, and then when you click on "Dovetail Games Flight School" in the list you'll see the option.  

EDIT: Go to your Library, it will be listed under games

Thank you;; I went there...and its trying to sell me the stuff.. I already bought it (pre release) I don't see a link to download. I see a button for "Install Steam"

I see a green bar in library saying I already have the Flight school

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

im done now that was fast for 10gb 23 mins ..... 

Image removed as image is no longer available.