Come on Ben. FLIP THE SWITCH.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Come on Ben. FLIP THE SWITCH.

Be patient. It's just a beta.

• Upvote 1

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Just a beta you quip? Not any ol' beta my dear chap, its the 10.50 beta  .. the biggest beta release since the last biggest beta release!  

• Upvote 3

Well, and Mario, you're forgetting about the most important detail!

1050 is the Stirling number of the 2nd kind - S(8,5)

NumberedEquation3.gif

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Well, and Mario, you're forgetting about the most important detail!

1050 is the Stirling number of the 2nd kind - S(8,5)

NumberedEquation3.gif

My hat off to the Uninstaller.

Hans

LOL, Mario, asking X-Plane users to be patient is like asking Mother Teresa to be kind. Patience is a by-product of X-Plane... ;)

• Upvote 5

X-Plane does not require the patience required for waiting for the next FSX update!  Not bashing, just saying......

John

• Upvote 1

John Wingold

X-Planers fly in a constantly evolving Beta anyway.

An X-Plane version coming out of beta is just Laminar's way of saying "OK, we're done with this beta, let's start on the next beta".

• Upvote 1

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

My hat off to the Uninstaller.

Thx...

I was just trying to play being Ramanujan, who gave rise to the famous Taxicab( N ) function after the well kown story of Hardy when visiting him while he was already seriously ill and not knowing exactly what to say, started...

" I just rode in taxi-cab No 1729,  seems to be rather a dull number..." and Ramanujan replied:  "No... it is a very interesting number; it is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two [positive] cubes in two different ways..."

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

LOL, Mario, asking X-Plane users to be patient is like asking Mother Teresa to be kind. Patience is a by-product of X-Plane... ;)

I personally have been waiting for IFR flights with traffic (which isn't off course) for three years now.

X-Planers fly in a constantly evolving Beta anyway.

This. I don't mind the beta at all, never had a crash. FSX crashed all the time.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Maybe tomorrow Ben said... (in the blog) the things is, I hope the beta is ready for us before father's day.

Alexander Colka

Thx...

I was just trying to play being Ramanujan, who gave rise to the famous Taxicab( N ) function after the well kown story of Hardy when visiting him while he was already seriously ill and not knowing exactly what to say, started...

" I just rode in taxi-cab No 1729,  seems to be rather a dull number..." and Ramanujan replied:  "No... it is a very interesting number; it is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two [positive] cubes in two different ways..."

When you are not flying a desk you seem to be very proficient in mathematics history which owes you another hat :-) 

• Upvote 2

Hans

As a sidenote: There was a recent movie on Ramanujan "The Man Who Knew Infinity" well worth seeing. It includes the famous taxi phrase (which I am sure The Uninstaller knew before, though :smile:).

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

X-Plane does not require the patience required for waiting for the next FSX update!  Not bashing, just saying......

John

LOL, Did a 2nd take but I see what you did there John!