Milton Waddams

Interesting post from RSR

Take this as you will, especially the MAX part...

“Our schedule is pretty heavy with the 747-8, and even when we get that one released, we will still be pretty MAX'd out...”

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

14 minutes ago, GACSavannah said:

Would not a 737-MAX be a more logical read?

Exactly what I was thinking, a pretty strong indication that they are doing a 737 Max next!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, N2382R said:

Who's RSR?

The boss at PMDG. Full name is Robert S Randazzo but people often refer to him by his initials being RSR.

• Upvote 1

Makes perfect sense to do the max as the NG is probably the most popular aircraft within the flight sim world 

I had a feeling they are doing a 737 upgrade but is it going to just be a max expansion, or an entire 737 series? I am debating holding off on the 737 for p3d license until they announce something officially. maybe I'll buy the TFId 717 to hold me over. Getting bored of only 777 flights that is the only passenger jet I have for p3d.

I do remember RSR mentioning the possibility of a 737v3 last year.  Glad to hear PMDG will take it to the MAX :)

• Upvote 1

I remember a changelog for the Operations Center reading “added preliminary data handling structure for NG3/MAX” so I’m inclined to be,wife we are getting a whole new NGX series, maybe (hopefully) like the 747 series with a ton of models and variants included like the freighter and the -ER variants.

Big question is if they ever did do a C-series would their partner Boeing lobby for a tariff on every copy sold? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Big question is if they ever did do a C-series would their partner Boeing lobby for a tariff on every copy sold? :biggrin:

LOVE THAT REMARK!