Sign in to follow this  
AUjeffk

Have Alpha testers been notified yet?

For me, changing my RAM from 16GB to 32GB is expensive as all 4 slots are full on my mobo meaning my old RAM would become redundant. 

I always thought 32 gigs of ram would be overkill. I’m running a 7800k and a 2080ti but only 16 gigs of ram. I’ll go down to the store right now and throw in another 16 gigs if it would get me in. 

1 minute ago, aeromech84 said:

I always thought 32 gigs of ram would be overkill. I’m running a 7800k and a 2080ti but only 16 gigs of ram. I’ll go down to the store right now and throw in another 16 gigs if it would get me in. 

so would I!

Fr. Bill must have got his download link. He hasn't posted in nearly an hour after being pretty active all day. That's the last we will see of him for awhile. I wonder will he show up for Mass Sunday?🤣

16 hours ago, KillerKlient said:

How do you know?

Saw a pic via a buddy of mine.

My system is built on an Asus Maximus X APEX so I have only 2 DRAM slots on my board. I have 16GB 2x8 of G.Skill 4400MHZ CL18. You can't get that memory that fast with more than 8GB on a Module. However, I read recently that 4000Mhz+ 16GB modules are coming from G.Skill by the end of the year. Still I'd like to Give the Alpha a go on my 16gb system which would give you a blister on your bum if you touched it!

As they day went by, it occured to me that while I wanted to be accepted, it would also be no huge loss if I was not. I find as time goes by that I have gotten more and more patient, so a few months or a year would not really have bothered me.

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

3 hours ago, loafer87gt said:

I'm in! i7 3930K / 64GB DDR 1600 / GTX 1070 / Win 10. I'm so excited!

lol,so be it!

So was there ever any clarification from Microsoft on their stance regarding publicly posting about being accepted?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

47 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

So was there ever any clarification from Microsoft on their stance regarding publicly posting about being accepted?

If its forbidden the whole Wave1 will get banned

Lukas Dalton

Always funny to see all the guys flexing around with their Alpha draft..... really looking to get harassed and have their PM box full in the coming days....🙄

• Like 1

too much, too soon....

Now that the wait for acceptance email is over, has anybody got access to the alpha build yet?  

Should have started yesterday

tech.jpg