Sign in to follow this  
Daytona125

No developer planes yet?

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Now, this is PRECISELY why I laughed hysterically at all the posts from flight simmers about:

- Not needing addons any more (I mean, that was insanity run amok, it really was).

- Telling everyone they had removed P3D / X-Plane,

- Informing the world they were buying addons for P3D / X-Plane anymore,

I am not sure why you are laughing. I have uninstalled Prepar3d and have no intention of installing it again, let alone buying another product for it. I have no desire, no interest. Maybe that will change, but I don't think so. And I think there are many others like me. I am content to wait six to twelve months for some higher fidelity aircraft to emerge and in the meantime I am learning and enjoying simulation in a way I had not previously. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Dan Scott

43 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

you can go ahead keep on acting like you know it all and laugh all you want by yourself . Ill repeated again I was one of those that deleted everything and Again Im happy . 

If the itch for flying some good quality aircraft hits me again   ill go ahead and borrow a friends cirrus for a couple of hours to lurk around Orange county or go down to catalina island for the day . 

Wait.... your rebuttal to "If you uninstall you won't have a quality sim anymore" was "Oh Yea! Well I uninstalled everything and now have no good quality aircraft to sim. Showed you!"

That made my evening! 

• Like 1

My hunch is we'll see a number of higher fidelity aircraft in time for the holidays.

• Upvote 1

RE Thomason Jr.

2 hours ago, Mike T said:

Well I guess that's that....will the last person out please turn out the lights?

No.. Where are you going Mike?  Get back. 

Well, I have read tons of Dave's  comments at Aerosoft and here. Yeah, a few may seem  in a bit of elevated tone, but I'm sure he does not mean to sound in a bad tone. 

Anyway, in Dave's defense (not that he needs it.. he's already a grown-up. lol), he is correct in his message.  Unless developers were actively working on porting over their high-end add-ons to FS2020, there is no way, they can do it with the speed we all want. This is a new sim, new codes, new engines, etc, etc.  I am a huge supporter of Aerosoft and have enjoyed their Airbuses like No other aircrafts...simply Amazing ! Their Airbuses ahve been developed to a "perfection" that I could not bother with other airplanes. 

However, the downside with Aerosoft is that they develop such a large number of add-ons, that it takes them a long time to finish any product. They are extremely  busy working on numerous projects simultaneously. But, one thing holds truth.. they care and listen to customers, and Mathijs NEVER fails to deliver - even if it takes some time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, btodoroff said:

Wait.... your rebuttal to "If you uninstall you won't have a quality sim anymore" was "Oh Yea! Well I uninstalled everything and now have no good quality aircraft to sim. Showed you!"

That made my evening! 

I think you got it wrong . 
I DONT WANT TO DEAL with the old stuff anymore. 
is that better for you to understand now ? 

Edited by rtodepart
  • Like 2

Image removed as image is no longer available.

6 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

I DONT WANT TO DEAL with the old stuff anymore.

Think a lot of people feel this way, Nothing wrong with that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

That looks like a 310!  🙂  My favorite a/c. You've got one customer for sure.

but it says DA62 - hmmmm. But the DA62 has a stick and........  🙂 

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Haha ........well the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence ....................plus 1 MSFS .Never have I had so much fun in a sim . Build it and they will come ......and the wait will be worth it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

You can get FSX and P3D planes into the sim now,but they don't work well

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.