Sign in to follow this  
Jikul

Aermacchi MB-339 release imminent

On 10/8/2020 at 11:31 AM, dobee51 said:

Will it have raindrops on the windshield?

As suspected...it does!  And they move properly.

I just bought it and flew it on a short flight.   So far I like it.  A first of its kind for this sim.  Seems to be a bit twitchy on the ground but then that may lessen with experience.  It has enough performance for me.  Cloud surfing is very fun.

Remember if you are tuning a VOR, make sure the switch in the cockpit is set to VOR (by default it seems to be set to TACAN).

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

And bought....

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

For those interested, a video link which I found that does a nice overview of the aircraft.

• Like 3

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Bit ironic to take a subsonic jet around the Mach Loop, but it's a nice video review all the same. Looks like a pretty decent add-on.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

24 Euro...  I thought this was going to be a 'light' version at about 15 Euro according to the early press releases (or more likely speculation now by the looks of it).

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

37 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

24 Euro...  I thought this was going to be a 'light' version at about 15 Euro according to the early press releases (or more likely speculation now by the looks of it).

20 Euro (US) Maybe Dino needs to cover expenses for listing etc.

This guy has been giving away airplanes for years. It's time for me to show some appreciation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

The light version comes without air or wheel brakes.  Full version worth the price. 😁

Edited by Stoopy

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

15 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

The light version comes without air or wheel brakes.

? not true!

Should this be a joke?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen the review video above but so far I can say this:

• Speed brake works (although I need to figure out how to set my FSUIPC correctly, has a mind of its own at the moment).
  • Wheel brakes work.
  • Pitch sensitivity not great (again, could be my setup, but feels more like the Carenado C182 that the Asobo C172 in terms of smoothness).
  • Both taxi light and landing lights cast lights, but the lights themselves do not illuminate. 
  • Sound package not great.
  • Beautifully textured.
  • No instrumentation in backseat.

Has to be said: haven't spent very much time with it yet, hope I can figure out the pitch sensitivity. 

2 hours ago, guenseli said:

? not true!

Should this be a joke?

Quite obviously it is a joke. I added a smiley face to make it more evident.

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Bought it, will try out as soon as I get some time on the sim.

I love seeing all the new content for FS2020. 

Support all developers...

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

I got it as well. Briefly talked to developer. Seems like SDK preventing him to expand MD-339 significantly. So enhancements is up in the air or (in hands of Asobo).

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Comes with a 65 page manual, and a repaint kit, and the raindrops do indeed work.

Woot.

14 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

They need to sell at the same price it will eventually go on the marketplace for so potentially the MS 30% cut is effecting the pricing,

• Like 1