Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Update #6 (1.10.11.0) is now live!

CTD when trying to spawn in western US. Anyone else experience this. Starts to load and halfway with the blue loaderstripe CTD without warning. What´s up?

25 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I am wondering why I had to download gigs of data, as there are no meaningful changes

I think that is due to navdata updated - just a thought 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

2nd flight A320 NX, sad to say the AP did it's old thing again where it wanted to wander off elsewhere ....... Landing certainly feels more controlled (Manual) So on the AP issue, i had reinstalled Navigraph beta for the sim, so will remove it again and see...

Oh and the weird wobbling at alt, resurfaced as well..... fix, turn AP off and back on seemed to fix it... bit disappointed now.

Edited by Car147
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Download and install went fine (store ver) and I'm definitely seeing clouds 🙂

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

28 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Bert, look in the dedicated thread about the autumn season and the instructions on how to avoid modifying the MSFS assets by moving the corresponding new .xml file to the community folder, so your original MSFS files remain untouched.

Cheers, Ed

Theres 2 files Ed if you want the whole shabang - developer is trying to sort out 2 files in the drag and drop method - the original one xml file gets you fall in areas the second file edited by poster earlier gets you all areas in fall leaves 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

3 minutes ago, Borgillios said:

CTD when trying to spawn in western US. Anyone else experience this. Starts to load and halfway with the blue loaderstripe CTD without warning. What´s up?

No problems here, at least at Scapoose OR.  I just checked to see if they had acted on the ZenDesk report I filed a couple updates ago.  It's a beautiful place to fly from, but the taxiways at KSPB are...challenging.

Uf7rap8.jpg

• Like 8

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

Did you update to the most recent dev release?  It worked for me no problem.  The only thing that I noticed was the menu wasn't accessible.  The dropdown hot spot wasn't there anymore.  I am not sure if that is related to the FBW or the update but it wasn't there.  

nah have not even had a chance to play lol. Just made a note in a post yesterday about folks questioning their 320 neo mod after todays update.

6 hours ago, jpe828 said:

Back to the never ending DL loop... FS Big files. So brutal, no other game has this issue for me. 

Try to name any game where the map is 24,000 miles to get back to the starting point. I'd say the map is about 2,000 times the size of most games.

• Upvote 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

21 minutes ago, SceneryFX said:

Try to name any game where the map is 24,000 miles to get back to the starting point. I'd say the map is about 2,000 times the size of most games.

I don’t understand why the size of the sim should matter...

In my simple mind it is easy. File A, B, C should be added. Files D,E, F should be updated and files G, H, I should be removed. They already know which version you have and what you have purchased through market place. They don’t care about what’s in your community folder. 

Clearly I am missing something because I have never seen so many complaints for any update process. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

I received a warning for posting an offensive video, I didn't upload any video here 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

55 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

No problems here, at least at Scapoose OR.  I just checked to see if they had acted on the ZenDesk report I filed a couple updates ago.  It's a beautiful place to fly from, but the taxiways at KSPB are...challenging.

Uf7rap8.jpg

But they fixed the giant hole in Brazil! 🙂

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

8 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

I received a warning for posting an offensive video, I didn't upload any video here 🤷‍♂️

You are guilty!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

pre-crime; welcome to the future!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Car147 said:

2nd flight A320 NX, sad to say the AP did it's old thing again where it wanted to wander off elsewhere ....... Landing certainly feels more controlled (Manual) So on the AP issue, i had reinstalled Navigraph beta for the sim, so will remove it again and see...

Oh and the weird wobbling at alt, resurfaced as well..... fix, turn AP off and back on seemed to fix it... bit disappointed now.

Doing a test flight from Canberra to Sydney the "bus"(Default)  is starting to wobble in cruise.. They just cant seem to not break something every patch.

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

2 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Snowing yikes in Massachusetts it was 75 degrees was amazing 

You've got our weather from 2 days ago then haha.  Maybe 3.  Saturday I went flying with my friend and it was maybe 70 in KMSP.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |