Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

1 hour ago, leprechaunlive said:

Sd_flyer Simulator 2020 😄

Lol so it seems! :)) Arrow was the aircraft I did my single engine commercial in ! I love Arrows I flew nearly every model I,II, III, IV, t-tail, turbo hershey bar, 180 hp, autogear drop, two blades /three blades end etc.

I also got very close to buy one. Unfortunately pre-buy inspection   discovered a lot of issues!

Arrows lately came under inspection after  one arrow wing came off during checkride. 

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2020/june/03/faa-updates-aircraft-list-reopens-comments-on-piper-wing-spar-ad

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I had and flew the heck out of this in FSW. Loved that plane.

Edited by Phantoms
  • Like 1

James

Awesome.  I'd hope for default GNS530 as well...and someday when RXP gets our precious GTN and GNS in...those too hehe.

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

No glasscockpit? Pass!

PS.: Salt! :)

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Is that a steam gauge laced cockpit I see?  Yes please!

One thing I hope to see in future aircraft development is the choice of cockpits.  Would be nice to buy one aircraft and have the option tor full steam gauge, steam gauge with addon Garmins or full on glass.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Little Jenny said:

Is that a steam gauge laced cockpit I see?  Yes please!

One thing I hope to see in future aircraft development is the choice of cockpits.  Would be nice to buy one aircraft and have the option tor full steam gauge, steam gauge with addon Garmins or full on glass.  

The great Iris Simulation Jabiru comes with 4 different cockpit layouts with a mix of steam and glass. 

• Like 1

Great!  I had this in Xplane and flew it a lot, so I am seriously interested in it. 

I wonder if there will be a little discount for previous owners?  That would be nice.

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Awesome.  I'd hope for default GNS530 as well...and someday when RXP gets our precious GTN and GNS in...those too hehe.

I’d second that, hopefully there will be an option for the default GNS530 and/or GNS430.  Looks really good!

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Looking great!

At the moment, they are working away on ensuring that the flight dynamics and sounds included will be as accurate as possible and they are seeing already great results

No way!? I thought it was a screenshot simulator.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Yay steam gauges! Although some of the cockpit textures look a bit previous generation, visually it doesn't seem up to the standard of the default aircraft although it's not bad. Trust there'll be an option of having the default GNS430/530.

Edited by ckyliu
  • Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 hour ago, ckyliu said:

Yay steam gauges! Although some of the cockpit textures look a bit previous generation, visually it doesn't seem up to the standard of the default aircraft although it's not bad. Trust there'll be an option of having the default GNS430/530.

Yeah it is an odd thing these days when default aircraft look better than payware.  I guess not every dev has a 3d handheld scanner lol.  Still, I think the Arrow shown here looks really nice.  And yeah I'd be happy flying dual VORs but having the option for the GNS would be much appreciated.

And P.S. Who is the moron that keeps putting one star on each topic in this forum?  Someone from has a vendetta or something - Hey you, Relax!

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, peroni said:

The great Iris Simulation Jabiru comes with 4 different cockpit layouts with a mix of steam and glass. 

Thanks.  That isn't one that interests me but nice to see the developer offers multiple cockpits.  

1 hour ago, ckyliu said:

I got the XP version of that plane. It's my favorite GA aircraft. And the MSFS screenshots definitely look better than what it looks like in XP.

14 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

And P.S. Who is the moron that keeps putting one star on each topic in this forum?  Someone from has a vendetta or something - Hey you, Relax!

There are a few candidates... 😄 Probably someone who takes a hobby too serious.

Edited by tweekz

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved