Sign in to follow this  
gboz

FPS increase coming?

All I can say without breaking the NDA is that Asobo did an awesome job with this update.
Don't listen to the grumpy's ... and get ready for happy days!
😉

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

15 minutes ago, David Roch said:

All I can say without breaking the NDA is that Asobo did an awesome job with this update.
😉

Fingers crossed too! I cant wait for this update 🙂 !

It's a waste of time trying to guess what will happen. There will be what will be and we will see it on Tuesday.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 5

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

12 hours ago, David Roch said:

😉

+1  - This is for the latest build tonight; not the original build.  The new build fixed few major issues. 

Every new update has issues and everyone know that; except for few individual who are just clueless and cannot comprehend this. Just because it was mentioned doesn't mean people are complainers. As mentioned, there are obviously issues in every beta builds.  The sim is going in the right directions and it will be better than ever once fixed.

Edited by BijanStudio
  • Like 11

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

44 minutes ago, David Roch said:

😉

We all know the usual suspects will still be crying and complaining 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, devgrp said:

We all know the usual suspects will still be crying and complaining

Let's not turn this into a flame war just because some people might be initially frustrated with certain issues. 

I am not a beta tester but I reckon from what I have seen and read so far there will be some valid frustrations initially especially with broken addons and CTDs. 

Let's be patient and helpful instead of creating division.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, David Roch said:

😉

I will bet that even if the average user gets a 25% increase in performance, there will be a few that will start screaming that it should have been 35%. 

• Like 5

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Although I understand the catastrophic implications of bringing up the Topic That Shall Never Be DIscussed In The Main Forum, I am still very curious how the performance increases translate to VR errrrmmm.... that alternate method of viewing your flight through a headset-thingy.   Without breaking NDA, any comments from the testers on performance increases in that realm?

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Just now, Stoopy said:

Although I understand the catastrophic implications of bringing up the Topic That Shall Never Be DIscussed In The Main Forum, I am still very curious how the performance increases translate to VR errrrmmm.... that alternate method of viewing your flight through a headset-thingy.   Without breaking NDA, any comments from the testers on performance increases in that realm?

Before it was like crunchy peanut butter. Now it is like smooth peanut butter. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, steve310002 said:

Now that’s just crazy talk. 😁

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

FPS perfs will depend on your rig.
Those with an "old" PC will probably enjoy the increase more than the others.
But the overall smoothness will be for all.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

5 hours ago, David Roch said:

😉

you are a lovely man 🧐

• Like 1

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

1 hour ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Before it was like crunchy peanut butter. Now it is like smooth peanut butter. 

I've kept out of this thread up till now, but I can't stand idly by and let the qualities of crunchy peanut butter be so callously impugned <grin>.

All serious peanut butter gourmands surely recognise that crunchy is the only way to go.

(but seriously, try it spread on a square of 90% cocoa chocolate)

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

6 hours ago, steve310002 said:

Let's not turn this into a flame war just because some people might be initially frustrated with certain issues. 

I am not a beta tester but I reckon from what I have seen and read so far there will be some valid frustrations initially especially with broken addons and CTDs. 

Well if folks are not used to CTD's and broken addons after updates than they must be new to simming. This has happened in all other sims and it will happen in MSFS. I just ignore it and figure it out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1