Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Bonanza Turbo V4 -Su6 RELEASED

Very good work, thank you very much! Today I tried this new version of Bonanza in a 12500ft flight in the clouds, The engine and prop defrost are working well, but I couldn't see through the iced windscreen.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

5 hours ago, edpatino said:

I use the GTN750 in almost every aircraft (Cirrus, Bonanza, Baron, C208B, C172, DA62, DA40). They're all stock MSFS aircraft and all of them come originally equipped with the G1000. Of course, not in the A320 🤣

I've been away from the G1000NXi as it's (or was?) still on beta. Do you find it stable enough at this stage?.

Yes!

• Like 1

Bert

2 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

I can answer this for you Ed.

On the WT pages it says: -

Attention!
This package is exclusively offered via the ingame Marketplace – go there to download the latest version.

Thanks so much!.

Note for Rob: please check the Bonanza Documentation (Page 5). It suggests the NXi can be downloaded from WT's Github (and from the Marketplace).

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thank you for the update Mr Young which is appreciated.

What I have found today is, there could be possible issue with the V4-SU6 mod combined with the WT G1000 NXi  version 0.8.0

Flew a SID with a few intercept way points and the aircraft struggled to remain on course - going left to right all the time.

Removed V4 and put back V3. Tested , and all seems to be fine.

If anyone is interested to test yourselves - depart FACT RWY01 on TETAN1C SID

• Upvote 1

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

Thanks Rob!! I still remember how fantastic all the planes were from RealAir. Some of the best addons for FSX that ever were. I really wish we had that Lanceair in MSFS. Such a fun plane and faaaaaast. 

Had a few flights with this plane. Top-shelf work as always, Rob! 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Thank you very much Mr. Young!

Just a wonderful flying aircraft and it's greatly appreciated sir!

I have been flying this and your previous versions of the Bonanza more than all the other aircraft combined.

I took your latest version on a Las Vegas / Santa Barbara hop this morning in the lovely "Olive Ann" 75th Anniversary scheme.

This 75th Anniversary Edition Bonanza is an interesting story in itself and for those with big bucks, you can pre-order a real one for delivery next year!

Textron Aviation’s special edition 75th anniversary Beechcraft Bonanza blends modern technology with retro styling | Textron Aviation Media Center (txtav.com)

b02i1k8c.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, robert young said:

Gosh. That's a lot of flight hours in one aircraft. Hope you enjoy V4 even more.

Just sent a donation because I'm in the same boat when it comes to using your mod.  Amazing effort and much appreciated!

• Like 2

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, Claudius_ said:

Very good work, thank you very much! Today I tried this new version of Bonanza in a 12500ft flight in the clouds, The engine and prop defrost are working well, but I couldn't see through the iced windscreen.

Pretty sure the Bonanza shouldn't be used in icing conditions.

Thomas Derbyshire

1 minute ago, sidfadc said:

Pretty sure the Bonanza shouldn't be used in icing conditions.

A new 25.000ft max ceiling altitude without a good windscreen defrost? I don't think so, there is a very efficient air conditioner equipped with a windscreen defrost, but it is not operative.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

It'll be my first plane after some time off.

MS should take you in as a part-time resource.

I'm sure it's Legacy quality or better.

bs

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

8 minutes ago, Claudius_ said:

A new 25.000ft max ceiling altitude without a good windscreen defrost? I don't think so, there is a very efficient air conditioner equipped with a windscreen defrost, but it is not operative.

25000ft or not I'm not sure the Bonanza even IRL is certified to fly in icing conditions by default - I could be wrong.

Stay away from clouds at high altitude although in the early days the depictions of ice in the sim was way exaggerated and this was dialed back a lot in previous updates.

Some discussions from early days in the sim - 

Edited by sidfadc

Thomas Derbyshire

so downloaded tried to load in at EGPH and the sim loaded infinitely, progress bar all way to 100%, GPU at 100% utilisation.  I gave it a good 10 mins had to end task.

Anyone else experienced issues?

Edited by sidfadc

Thomas Derbyshire