Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Bonanza Turbo V4 -Su6 RELEASED

uc?export=download&id=1WgvoN9J6qYfhqsd8e

https://www.nexusmods.com/microsoftflightsimulator/mods/647

https://github.com/roblenvic/Bonanza-Turbo

V4 is fully compatible with FS2020 SU6 and offers the following fixes and improvements:

Missing registrations from SU5 fixed

Other Su5 glitches fixed for SU6

Improvement in ground handling (advise using reduced sensitivity on rudder pedals still)

Flight model improvements all round

Still spins, and side slips even better than before

Works with Working Title's excellent G1000 NXi

NOTE: this has been tested for many hours and is stable on my system and that of testers. If you experience any CDT I am pretty sure it is not the Bonanza Turbo, but to make sure please first run it as the ONLY mod in your community folder if you have any trouble, then add the G1000 NXi if you have it, then add other mods. 

When I get around the image upload issue I will post a couple of pipcs.

Many thanks to Cavaricooper for his fantastic support, testing and encouragement - and the pic.

Enjoy!

ps: Any donations would be very gratefully received:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=XMBLBU72YLFMA&no_recurring=1&currency_code=GBP

Edited by robert young
  • Like 42
  • Upvote 5

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

51 minutes ago, robert young said:

Hello All,

After deaing with ill-health for some months now and with FS2020 going through teething stages, I have at last found the energy to finalise the Turbo Bonanza Version 4 which from testing now works very well with sim update SU6.

https://github.com/roblenvic/Bonanza-Turbo

Thank you so much and so glad your hopfully feeling a lot better Robert.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Thank you so much and so glad your hopfully feeling a lot better Robert.

Same here and appreciated 🙂

André

Finally something good is gonna happen today.

I've gotten so spoiled...

Standing by!

Thanks for your hard work Rob!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

37 minutes ago, robert young said:

Hello All,

After deaing with ill-health for some months now and with FS2020 going through teething stages, I have at last found the energy to finalise the Turbo Bonanza Version 4 which from testing now works very well with sim update SU6.

Hi Robert - thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put in to this mod. Hope you're on the mend and all the very best.

Hi Robert,

Another thank you for your hard work on the Bonanza. It is one of my favorite planes in MSFS.

Jim Morgan

a big +1 on the "Thank you Sir !!" !

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

1 hour ago, robert young said:

standby please

Hoping all is well Rob!  We missed you around here.  Looking forward to flying the Turbo again.

• Like 1

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Could someone please advise: For some reason my usual method of uploading images doesn't work. I used to use an auto embed image generator but none of them work for avsim. If I click on upload image url nothing happens. The images are on my google drive but I can't find a way to embed them in my post!!

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

1 hour ago, robert young said:

standby please

Great to hear from you again Robert!  Cannot wait to fly this update.  Oh! And here is an image of my logbook for about the past 75 days.  Just a testament as you can see of my full appreciation for your talent and efforts. 

image.png.2302c9e3e2fd531bdf5d189e5d8d2883.png

• Like 3

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I have a hunch Robert would like to know how you embedded that image 😄

Edited by Rimshot

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

This is like Christmas early!  Thank you so much for one of the best mods for the best aircraft in the sim!  So happy that you are feeling better! 

Thank you Robert. The turbo Bonanza is the only GA aircraft That I fly in MSFS. I’m thrilled to see you back and I hope all is well.

Looking forward with great excitement to V4!

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11