Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Hjet now live in Marketplace

Just got it - do I need to have the latest version of the WT G3000 mod in the community folder for it to work or does it not matter?

12 minutes ago, mac44 said:

Just got it - do I need to have the latest version of the WT G3000 mod in the community folder for it to work or does it not matter?

No you don't need it, Marwan coded his own sub-version of the G3000 built in.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Great little Jet. Perfectly compliments a hangar for someone like me who fly’s single and multi-engine pistons, but sometimes wants to go high and fast without getting into an airliner.

Flying in VR and some of the text definitely is hard to read without really leaning in. VR Focus would be great. For now, I’ll just set up a couple custom cameras.

The main thing I really hope gets implemented, is being able to control the AP with hardware. Currently, I’m completely unable to control any of it with my Honeycomb Bravo. I don’t use Spad or FSUIPC or anything of the like. Hopefully this can be done just using the in sim bindings.

Other than those two issues…this thing is real fun and VERY well done. Congrats to Marwan!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, FakeWayne said:

The main thing I really hope gets implemented, is being able to control the AP with hardware. 

Yes, this.

• Like 1

Marwan has released a fix list for an update, that resolves some of the issues reported.

However, it does not mention fixing the lack of MSFS keyboard commands, so I doubt we'll see this.  I am hoping that a AAO script will appear on Flightsim.to, as that is the only thing that will make this plane usable.... for me personally.

If devs are going to release addons with sub default aircraft functions in one or more area, I wish they would state this clearly in their product listings.

Eg..   "Please note some keyboard commands within MSFS are not functional in this product"

I would never have bought this plane had I known that it was limited to using mouse clicks on the tiny clickspots of the AP.  Why do we always end up waiting for people in the community (like Guenseli) to fix this issue?  ....very frustrating.....   

• Like 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

2 hours ago, FakeWayne said:

Disabling the PMS 750 mod fixed it for me.  I'll have to update to the latest version of the mod and see if that still conflicts or not.  Just haven't been using it much lately with the TDS available now.

Thanks for the help

Edited by Alvega
Mods, please delete.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

No you don't need it, Marwan coded his own sub-version of the G3000 built in.

ok - so it shouldn't hurt to still keep the mod installed I guess?

also the plane is giving me relatively low fps - anyone any ideas how to improve?

10 minutes ago, mac44 said:

ok - so it shouldn't hurt to still keep the mod installed I guess?

also the plane is giving me relatively low fps - anyone any ideas how to improve?

From reading this thread it appears it may conflict so try it without the WT mod installed.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Just now, MarcG said:

From reading this thread it appears it may conflict

It will not conflict. This is confirmed by us (Working Title) and Marwan.

• Like 1

Just did a test flight and noticed a few issues:

1. I am getting frequent stutters, which I do not get on any other aircraft.

2. It seems there is some process running amok in the background, causing the stutters. And simply trying to turn buttons it gets "stuck".

3. The jet is too pitchy, nose up and down. Should be much more stable.

4. I guess there should be a brief manual to familiarize. I don't see the landing and flap speeds on the PFD etc.

5. It would be become a favorite with a patch or two and the WT G3000.

Edited by Greazer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Greazer said:

Just did a test flight and noticed a few issues:

1. I am getting frequent stutters, which I do not get on any other aircraft.

2. It seems there is some process running amok in the background, causing the stutters. And simply trying to turn buttons it gets "stuck".

3. The jet is too pitchy, nose up and down. Should be much more stable.

4. I guess there should be a brief manual to familiarize. I don't see the landing and flap speeds on the PFD etc.

5. It would be become a favorite with a patch or two and the WT G3000.

1. Not seeing that on my system. 3 hours total, 2 TO and 2 landings.
2. Not seeing that on my system. 
3. Seeing others discussing the issue. 
4. Agree on a manual but a G3000 manual goes a long way. Look up in the center at the headliner above the windshield for reference information.
5. A separate version/installation  of the WT3000 is included, integrated into this model with some nice tweaks coded by the developer.  Per Matt of WT there is no conflict between the separate WT G3000 and the WT G3000 integrated into this model.

• Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I’m about 98 percent sure I’ll be buying this weekend. Curious about the pitch sensitivity. If it’s true to the real world aircraft then that’s fine with me. 

Edited by Azapata87

1 minute ago, Azapata87 said:

I’m about 98 percent sure I’ll be buying this weekend. Curious about the pitch sensitivity. If it’s true to the real world aircraft then that’s fine with me. 

Same. I realize it is a LIGHT jet but it is really bouncy for me. I have watched a couple of RL videos and it seems to be very smooth and they aren’t fighting pitch on takeoff. Actually a really smooth climb out. 

• Like 1

Eddie
KABQ