Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

What A2A will likely do next after the Comanche

21 minutes ago, bofhlusr said:

The opposing view is that the Cessna 172 is boring.  But if that were true, wouldn't that be true for the A2A Comanche, the Just Flight Turbo Arrow, and the PMDG 737 also?  

Sounds like you're confusing the reason why people find it boring. Not because it's often represented or has been in previous sims but because the plane itself and what it represents is boring.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

2 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

Personally, would love to see the Bonanza V-tail next, failing which the C182.

My thoughts exactly.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

17 hours ago, Dillon said:

Again, I can't understand some people wanting the likes of 10 different 172's from different developers when there's so much out there to create.🍺

If A2A created a C172 using AccuSim 2.0, I would feel there is one C172 out there.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

4 hours ago, Alvega said:

A Beaver or a Cessna 206 would be great too.

Dude I would love a T206 from A2A.  Turbocharged too please!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Okay, I can't help myself.. 😅

How about Scott & A2A-Team do something Exotic & Spicy..

*but still vintage/classic enough* and very nimble like the first Proper Learjet 24/26 & Learjet-35. The 24/26 Needs the old engines that are noisy and fast... (the Turbo-fan engines?)

Team up with Flightsimware ? They allready HAVE the aircraft avaliable & the pilot that flies it?? For research..

And make *THE Original Learjet* that has been on several Microsoft Flightsimulator Front-covers! MAKE the Late Bill-Lear PROUD!!! 😃😃

You can do it A2A !!!

Best regards

Rune-ENHD 😃😃

Edited by Rune-ENHD
Typo.. I meant L35A
  • Like 1

I really want the P-51. It's a work of art, challenging to fly and mastering feels like a real accomplishment. Everything else C172, Aerostar, is meh. How many more cessna's do we need? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

1 minute ago, SolRayz said:

I really want the P-51. It's a work of art, challenging to fly and mastering feels like a real accomplishment. Everything else C172, Aerostar, is meh. How many more cessna's do we need? 

Aerostar is meh?  We can't be friends anymore haha!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Aerostar is fine, atleast it would be something new. Good god no more Cessna 172's. If anything maybe the Bonanza. I loved flying that iin P3D. 

• Like 1

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

14 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Rumors say that they worked on a Beech Texan II for the USAF though.

I did find a direct 3rd party citation re their t-6 II in some official white paper evaluating many of the sim trainers. Nothing in detail as the WP was about the sims rather than the addons. 

• Like 1

How about a proper Cirrus SR20/22, although an Cessna 206 would be great, or Cessna  421 Golden Eagle.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

Good god no more Cessna 172's

Oh come on, just one more. The one by A2A! 😁

• Like 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

A C172, I would really like a very good C172, that's the GA aircraft I want the most. I also think that's the GA aircraft MSFS need the most 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rune-ENHD said:

Okay, I can't help myself.. 😅

How about Scott & A2A-Team do something Exotic & Spicy..

*but still vintage/classic enough* and very nimble like the first Proper Learjet 24/26 & Learjet-35. The 24/26 Needs the old engines that are noisy and fast... (the Turbo-fan engines?)

Team up with Flightsimware ? They allready HAVE the aircraft avaliable & the pilot that flies it?? For research..

And make *THE Original Learjet* that has been on several Microsoft Flightsimulator Front-covers! MAKE the Late Bill-Lear PROUD!!! 😃😃

You can do it A2A !!!

Best regards

Rune-ENHD 😃😃

You can't help yourself mentioning the Learjet?  Neither can I help myself too. 🙂 

Since you mentioned the Learjet, are you familiar with Xtreme Prototypes' Learjet 25?  Now, THAT IS NOT a boring plane. Basically, a jet fighter in civilian clothing (will out-everything a civilian P-51 can do lol). And arguably, a more study-level Learjet than Flysimware's Learjet 35A. Download and check out its 320-page manual: Welcome! | Xtreme Prototypes . It even includes an 8-track player (invented by the same Bill Lear himself incidentally - it comes with a nice music selection too). 

It's being developed for MSFS. The P3D version is on sale at 40% off.

Edited by bofhlusr
  • Like 1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

1 hour ago, cyril972 said:

A C172, I would really like a very good C172, that's the GA aircraft I want the most. I also think that's the GA aircraft MSFS need the most 

Have you seen the one that came with the sim?😶

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2