October 7, 20251 yr Commercial Member I understand why but its a shame we cant get it on the inistore on release. Was looking forward to a a340 flight this weekend (if its released this week ofc).
October 7, 20251 yr On 10/5/2025 at 10:29 AM, Boomer said: Only 4 engine I want is the pmdg 744... I am disappointed in you! You have so callously tossed aside the Md11 after all those years of intense yearning and unbreakable love 😅😀 Edited October 7, 20251 yr by VHOJT
October 7, 20251 yr Happy Release Day! Says Ini on Discord. AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D, MSI RTX 5090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz DDR5, Tuf Gaming X870Plus, 1200W PSU English is not my first language.
October 7, 20251 yr So being this is on MP will the "try and Buy" functionality be enabled. I actually find that a very attractive option they discussed in MP functionality... I would love to try it out before dumping money on something I might not use long term. Would be great to have the option. Edited October 7, 20251 yr by psolk Have a Wonderful Day -Paul Solk
October 7, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, psolk said: So being this is on MP will the "try and Buy" functionality be enabled. I actually find that a very attractive option they discussed in MP functionality... I would love to try it out before dumping money on something I might not use long term. Would be great to have the option. Well it's up to the dev if they opt into that. I don't know if ini has said they will.
October 7, 20251 yr I worked on the 340-300 as cabin crew, it was a horrible aircraft to work on, 340-600 lovely, the 300 horrible.
October 7, 20251 yr FAQs are now live: https://forum.inibuilds.com/forum/678-faqs/ Vote to fix transparent sun visors having no effect on the sun glare effect in MSFS at: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sun-shades-sun-visors-not-influencing-light-in-cockpit/691565/
October 7, 20251 yr Awesome, paint kit is already available. Dave Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 5090, 55" Samsung Q80T, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU
October 7, 20251 yr Commercial Member $59.99....LOL Discord | YouTube | iFly Schedules 34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case
October 7, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, iFlySimX said: $59.99....LOL Why is that funny? Would you rather it be $80 like the A350 was? Edited October 7, 20251 yr by Tuskin38
October 7, 20251 yr Commercial Member Still expensive....IMO... Discord | YouTube | iFly Schedules 34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case
October 7, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said: Why is that funny? Would you rather it be $80 like the A350 was? first person to get a wasm gets a laugh from me
October 7, 20251 yr I agree with post above, is a A340 really that popular to warrant a 60$ price tag? I was thinking 50$ MAX.
October 7, 20251 yr Commercial Member While I'm sure we'd all love it to be cheaper (I know I would), I think $60 is "within reason" or kinda like the upper bound. Personally I had a minimum of $50 and a max of $70 as my benchmark, and this is in the middle. Pricing isn't great, but it's not egregious either. Assuming of course that the plane lives up to the trailers and the livestreams. Edited October 7, 20251 yr by JonathanC 9800X3d, 4090, 64 GB DDR5 6000 RAM, 4 TB NVME (2x2), 4K Ultra + FramegenI'm the developer of FFB-Bridge. https://ffb-bridge.com. Been on these forums as JonathanC for many years, so decided not to change that as you all know me!
Create an account or sign in to comment