Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So how does the PMDG 737NGX compare to...

After viewing those screenshots, my mouth is now bone dry.....because every molecule of saliva is on the floor, in the form of drool.

Isn't that Orson Welles? Maybe that movie with Rosebud, the sled (brain fart...it's only 9:30 here). Maybe when I find my glasses, I'll have another guess :-)
Yes, Citizen Kane (had to google it though, so I should be banned right now but it's been ages since I watched it)

Isn't that Orson Welles? Maybe that movie with Rosebud, the sled (brain fart...it's only 9:30 here). Maybe when I find my glasses, I'll have another guess :-)
Citizen Kane I believe (don't remember it in the film but the image name kaneklapqo6.gif is a big help)

Haha, thanks guys. I actually did check the pic props but Citezen Kane never popped in my brain for some reason til I see it spelt out completely. It's also funny but I never would have guessed that was Orson until it was mentioned.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Those are actually used for the flight number so the pilots can look down at a glance and see what flight they're flying. Yes they will work. Speed doesn't make much sense when you've got the MCP dial and PFD bug right in front of you.
Haha - learn something every time - I thought they were a V2 reminder lol.What? Horse 'n' Wellies Dan!!!! heheJohn Ellison

I'm gonna barrell roll this baby like a mad man once I get my hands on it.Looks amazing woooooo!!

Thank you RSR and team. This VC looks awesome!!!I am not that into all the systems og the NG, could someone inlight me and tell me what HUGs is/means? Just%20Kidding.gif

Simply brilliant!!! :( Considering that the pics were taken 5 weeks ago I am pretty confident that it'll be on time for x-mas. Reminds me of my childhood, only this year it's gonna be Randa-Claus! :( Never had less doubts for an add-on purchase than this...Do you PMDG people accept pre-pays??? Big%20Grin.gif

Great update guys. You liberals aern't all that bad.Ron Hamilton

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

As for the screenshots - WOW - Ok now you forced my hand - I don't think my computer can handle the A/C.....just have to go out a buy a new one with a better CPU and graphics card

Guest 413X3
Bloody Incredible! :Big Grin:One thing I must ask is are you guys going to allow us Southwest Airlines flyers to have the 737 Classic style PFD and MFD?89328214.jpg
I remember reading that Southwest only did this to make the transition easier from pilots of the -300/4/500 series but they are going back to the regular ND and PFD that other airliners use.

- Thanks Rob, Ryan and Vin. You guys are pure genius! Anyone have some screens of the very first DOS based FS for PC? Now there is a comparison.

Peter Osborn

Other developers out there can even learn a thing or two from your "Then" photos LOL! Thanks for the update Robert.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

great! :) It get's every time more difficult to wait for th enext update... Thanks :)