Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

What do YOU want to see in SP2?

I'd like to see people stop whining and complaining for more and enjoy what we've got now. I swear every time I see people asking about the 777 it makes me sick.With SP1 and the 600-700 models out, this thing is closer to perfection than any other addon, by far.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

A hostess wearing near to nothing.
This is not a hotfix, it's called a HOT - Fix Love.gifOliver

--

a beautiful woman as copilot
Have the gender of the flight crew selectable via the FMC:-Captain - F/OMale - MaleMale - FemaleFemale - MaleFemale - FemaleIt would be nice to have a matching voice pack as well.

Working manual gear extension hatch.Opening/closing flight deck windows with additional noise levels when opened.
+1
Ability to pause simulation during the NGX initialization so saved flights can stabilize more easily. Would be most helpful starting saved flights during descent and approach.
Definitely! It was featured in the Queen, so I think it'll be easy
One little thing I enjoyed with the MD-11 was watching them fuel your plane after you put the total fuel in the CDU. Added a small amount of realism.-Travis
Never had the MD-11, but this would be cool

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Something I think would be unique to the NGX (?) would be an audio option. Some background ambience that could be switched on or off as an option. Now this is simple, surely. I think it would be great to hear the usual sounds of passengers boarding and background chat between FAs, the loading of baggage etc while preparing the flight. Then also some ATC just buzzing in the backgound during flight. Yes, I know these are available as addons, but as an option within the CDU, as with the other sound options, I think it would be really cool.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

In Aircraft Options should have auto tunning for Radios!! Do everytnhing AND still tunning Radios is unreal! If not possible, maybe Fs2Crew could help with auto tunning Radio. Bryan, what do you thing about?
I'm not sure about auto-tuning, but FS2Crew should allow you to tune radios via Voice Commands.

I'm not sure about auto-tuning, but FS2Crew should allow you to tune radios via Voice Commands.
Or in FS2Crew Bryan.....Something I think would be unique to the NGX (?) would be an audio option. Some background ambience that could be switched on or off as an option. Now this is simple, surely. I think it would be great to hear the usual sounds of passengers boarding and background chat between FAs, the loading of baggage etc while preparing the flight. Then also some ATC just buzzing in the backgound during flight. Yes, I know these are available as addons, but as an option within the CDU, as with the other sound options, I think it would be really cool

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Not for SP 2 or for pmdg related product only, but, voice commands can help to do all the things without a copilot.Like for radios, Just say "TUNE NAV ONE ONE ONE ZERO POINT SEVEN ZERO" and then "TUNE IT", same for NAV2 and COM radios and other commands.There are products that are able to do some of these works, not sure about radios.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

I have a dream ............A stand alone "PMDG FLIGHT SIMULATOR" - to forget once for all the FSX and it's limitations!Thanks in advance.Andre.

For me, as a short haul fan, that enjoys landing on short runways... I'd like to see the FMC calculate the VREF correctly for the short field package. The SFP allows lower VREF and thus higher pitch angles.All you get at the moment is the non SFP VREF. Necessitating an estimation of the required reduction in VREF.This is a super accurate sim, so I'd rather have it done accurately than rely on my guess work!

A must: RTA function implemented in the FMC!According to the Team it should have already been implemented in SP1.

James Goggi

Most of the stuff that has been suggested so far is eye/ear-candy to enhance the "game" experience. In that regard, I'd only have one request:If the cockpit overhead light is on, it should also light up the cockpit in external view.I'd rather love to see more bugs/inaccuracies fixed, together with completing the FMC implementation: RTA, VREF calc for short field package, NAVDATA support for DME arcs and approach types other than standard ILS, just to name the few I know.Everything that makes this already very realistic addon even more realistic.

Dave P. Woycek

The only thing I want adding to my NGX, is cabin crew who will bring me a coffee when I ask oh and bacon sandwich. My wife just plain refuses to put on the Virgin cabin crew uniform that I got her.That will just about make it as real as it gets. Mind you PMDG would have to hire a whole load of gals and guys and ship em all around the world for that addon to work for us all.Wycliffe