Sign in to follow this  
Skysurfer7

Coolsky DC-9... take a look!

Is this slated to be a 2012 release? I cannot wait to get my hands on this bird.

Is this slated to be a 2012 release? I cannot wait to get my hands on this bird.

On the McPhat forums, the DC-9 looks to have taken the top development priority, so I'm sure we'll have it before June, unless something major happens.

Looks stunning. lets hope it is June.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Can anyone refresh me regarding wich series this DC-9 will be? I guess it´s either -30 or -50 series, but for the life of me i can´t find any information about this in this thread or the Coolsky website.

wow. I'd respectfully say anyone not impressed with that photo above, has a serious problem with their monitor! ....beautiful.

It's a good work, surely, but isn't amazing...since Project Tupolev and Kirill Konovalov released his Tupolev Tu154B2 for FSX free.

Tomás Fabada Castellana

It's a good work, surely, but isn't amazing...since Project Tupolev and Kirill Konovalov released his Tupolev Tu154B2 for FSX free.

I suppose all of the payware guys should stop charging, then. :Talking Ear Off: Seriously, I'm not sure how the Project Tupolev Tu-154 (free or not) makes the above product any less impressive... As a matter of fact, I'm not sure how the Project Tupolev aircraft has any bearing at all in this thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

It's a good work, surely, but isn't amazing

Hello

Are you sure your monitor is not playing up ?

I have just loaded the Tu154B2 for FSX and whilst it is an outstanding effort for a free offering is not even close in terms of texturing to this DC-9

Can anyone refresh me regarding wich series this DC-9 will be? I guess it´s either -30 or -50 series, but for the life of me i can´t find any information about this in this thread or the Coolsky website.

Hi just the 30 for now got this info from mcphat studios facebook page.

McPhat Studios For now the planning is to do the DC-9-30 only, maybe in the future...

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi just the 30 for now got this info from mcphat studios facebook page.

McPhat Studios For now the planning is to do the DC-9-30 only, maybe in the future...

Thanks, i was hoping it was the 30 series so no complaints at all :biggrin:

Just someone releasing high quality product as freeware does not mean that high quality paywares would be automatically somehow less amazing.

ust someone releasing high quality product as freeware does not mean that high quality paywares would be automatically somehow less amazing.

Not automatically but it can and does happen.

Wow! :Thinking:

I only can explain why i think is very good but it's not amazing compared with Project Tupolev for FSX.

I think all people agree is a theme very subjetive. We define our opinion in basis of our own criteria.

What's my criteria?

quality+cost.

If only measure the quality, i'm agreed with you...But when i introduce the cost (for the customers and the developer effort), Project Tupolev win for me.

It's my criteria, it's very subjetive.

Zach, How the project tupolev has any bearing at all in this thread? Easy, In any subjetive topic, we compare with anything we know. When we go to buy a car, when we buy a house...We compare with an old car, old house, or others cars, houses we know. This old house, this old car works as a comparison pattern, like as Project Tupolev in this thread.

I wish you understand that i try to say.

Tomás Fabada Castellana

It's my criteria, it's very subjetive.

Hello

Fair enough, but using only graphics as a criteria how does the DC9 stack up.

Would you like me to put up a screenshot of the PT overhead to help you here.

Thanks for the link, Robert.

Yes, all systems in the cockpit are simulated, even down to the individual circuit breakers, of which there are well over 400!
:Shocked: