Sign in to follow this  
VBHB

So FS2Crew

Anyone bought it yet for the NGX??Reviews please!

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Yes. My NGX experience got a lot more realistic. I'd have to say it's a "must".

Chris Hicks

Yes. My NGX experience got a lot more realistic. I'd have to say it's a "must".
Definitely a must. If you've spent $70 on the NGX and enjoy it, FS2Crew is probably for you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Ok I'll get it then.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

It's a no brainier. This is a great addition to the NGX. It's very intuitive to use.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'd have to say it's a "must".
My words exactly...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Definitely YESCouldn't be any happier with the NGX (except for a weather radar and rain droplets in VC ) :PWorth its weight in gold :)

Guy, if you get FS2Crew, just make sure you have installed SP1C first. It's available in the pinned thread on top on the PMDG NGX forum.A lot of you only have SP1B installed, which results in the FS2Crew not functioning properly (and endless support headaches for me :( ) Cheers,

Works really nice, too bad I can only use the button version though. French version of the system and vistalizator sure works great but only you can't update your system after that. So not a real solution. Only way I read about was to have the system installed then use vistalizator and only after that activate, but I don't plan to reinstall my computer just to get it work and to have to reinstall everything :( Mayeb someday in the future.Anyway the product is really great, reduce you work load, and also make sure your airplane is properly configured with the checklist. I also really appreciate lots of features like the virtual FO we get will base change between standard and local altimeter settigns depending on the values set in the FMC, same for cruize altitude and airport elevation. It really is a great addon to the NGX :)

Anyone bought it yet for the NGX??Reviews please!
Here's mine.FS2Crew doesn't need a review, it's just a must have.Once you get used to fly with your copilot (as it's has to be) you'll never fly alone anymore.

El Aeropayo
Paco GALINDO

pmdgbanner2_zps5157ad06.jpg