Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

King Air B200 - Available!

Well, my repeatedly pressing F5 on carenado.com for the past 2 days has finally paid off... The B200 is available! Yipee! :)

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

I am going to give them yet another chance.....ugh...

Thanks for the heads up. I need a doctor, as I am an addict.

Im going to sit this one out... Im going to wait for the Flight 1 with G1000 and Blackhawk engine upgrade!! Im really done with Carenado's flying textures! I know the Flight 1 bird will raise the bar for FSX airplanes!

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

Looks great :Shocked: and thanks for the heads up :yahoo: off to get this bird :p0126:

I am going to give them yet another chance.....ugh...

Thanks for the heads up. I need a doctor, as I am an addict.

Do let us know...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Great to see the release! I don't think I will be looking for another plane for a long time.

Keith Guillory

i wish they would finally start supporting paypal on their main site so i dont have to wait for simmarket to have it available....

I am only going to buy this if they have fixed the EHSI. As I'm waiting for the Flight 1 and Milviz King Airs too.

Can someone please tell me if the map and arc modes work correctly. That was the biggest disappointment in the C90 for me.

Thanks

Lee

i wish they would finally start supporting paypal on their main site so i dont have to wait for simmarket to have it available....

I totally agree! They still seem to be stuck in the dark ages of e-commerce.

Cheers,

Jerome

Im going to sit this one out... Im going to wait for the Flight 1 with G1000 and Blackhawk engine upgrade!! Im really done with Carenado's flying textures! I know the Flight 1 bird will raise the bar for FSX airplanes!

I do understand to each his own, but Flight 1's textures raising the bar????? Have u payed close attention to their textures??? Their interiors are all the same. They're so bland. Their aircraft are very cartoonish. The flight dynamics may be great however thier textures need lots of work. In my opinion, sitting in a Carendo's VC is like actually being there while sitting in a Flight One's VC is like sitting in a "game". I'll probably pass on the Flight 1 bird. Milviz does a great job with textures so maybe I'll pick up on that one instead! :) I'd clearly say no one can touch Carenado's textures!! Flight 1 doesn't even come close!!!

I do understand to each his own, but Flight 1's textures raising the bar????? Have u payed close attention to their textures???

i think he meant carenado's textures are great but the other stuff may be lacking

If your basing flight 1s textures on the mustang and 182 that's not fair. Both of those planes on the exterior are smooth and shiny in real life. And the cockpits are like that in real life too. Because it is all surrounded by the G1000 it really is just a bland grey.

People say that about Airbus cockpits too. In the recent previews for the Aerosoft and FSLabs Airbuses people commented on how the vc was bad because it was "bland". When in reality that's the look of them!

The C90 and B200 are older designs so their cockpits aren't as "clean" (bland I guess) as newer planes.

Regards

Lee

I will add that Carenado's textures are great. I love their vc and external texture work. But I think we have to look at a couple of different things when comparing them to someone else's work.

Keeping in mind that the F1 is still in development.