Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brucets

My absolute best graphic's tweak ever ---

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cataract surgery!!  Simply amazing!!

Nice to know there's simming after cataracts  :smile:

If you do not to have cataracts, is this available for download and if so, is it freeware or payware?  :P

AT least once per week someone posts some miracle tweak for improving graphics & perfomance in FSX. So I thought "no, not another miracle tweak".

But I must admit, this one is original. :lol:

I tried this last night but for some reason I the screen became very dark. Maybe I should have Googled how to do it properly. 

FSX always looked a bit washed out, color wise, and just a tad fuzzy. Now, even without glasses, it is much sharper and the colors are brilliant by comparison. It really is amazing! I can read the forums and watch TV without glasses, though my right eye is fairly blurry. After another week of eye drops I'll get new glasses which will correct the astigmatism problem. Can't wait!!

I asked the surgeon to also please fix the texture shimmer, popping clouds and auto fade, but somehow that got overlooked! Bummer!

It's even better if you have both Mk1 eyeballs upgraded but taking a backup before the update is not available! :lol:

I just got new PC glasses , sorry they are payware but dont require a key, nor are they attached to any hardware, just your face.

I had both eyes get the "extracta calcium" treatment ages ago but it did little or nothing to cure my red/green colour blindness. Any meaningful suggestions will be gratefully received!

Dave Wightman.

Is this a fix or a patch?

If the fix isn't done correctly, you'll be wearing a patch, lol.

Okay...  that got me too.   Cracked me up.  XD    

I had both eyes get the "extracta calcium" treatment ages ago but it did little or nothing to cure my red/green colour blindness. Any meaningful suggestions will be gratefully received!

Dave Wightman.

Dave that's Easy.

I cut out a bit of red Plastic and taped that over my left eye.and a bit of green plastic taped over my right eye.now when i'm out I see red and green everywhere. :smile:

steve