Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

22Jul14 - Sp1 Monitoring Items Updated

I just experienced something an hour ago on a 15:45' flight from dubai to SFO on final,when the aircraft is going to intercept localizer on final,the autopilot goes crazy!rapid changing of attitude between +1* to -3 !is that a bug?i was on ivao so i couldn't pause and start fraps to record it; also the autothrottle was a bit ... The n1 was around 60 and selected speed was 152.i was manual flying the ac the when i turned the a/t on at the final,the n1 just went up around 85 and it was still going up before i disengaged the a/t and got it back on control again

Anyone has a same problem like mine?

You won't get support without your full name in your post, and it will be deleted. Please read the sticky on the 777 forum from RSR about this.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I just experienced something an hour ago on a 15:45' flight from dubai to SFO on final,when the aircraft is going to intercept localizer on final,the autopilot goes crazy!rapid changing of attitude between +1* to -3 !is that a bug?i was on ivao so i couldn't pause and start fraps to record it; also the autothrottle was a bit ... The n1 was around 60 and selected speed was 152.i was manual flying the ac the when i turned the a/t on at the final,the n1 just went up around 85 and it was still going up before i disengaged the a/t and got it back on control again

I am investigating this cause 2 times on final during autoland the 777 does strange things like in your case, I will do some app and autoland with and without real weather and will post here.......another problem that I have after sp1 is OOM two times during a LTBA-KLAX a very long flight and I have never experienced OOM before sp1 also in 13 hours of flight

mario

I fly OMDB yesterday - LPPT distance decreased peak around 100 nm The plane suddenly drops out of control And can't do anything, FSX LTBA - KIAH flight before memory began to report to the police do not have this problem don't know what reason

Well they are working on some kind of fix, so I have faith they will be able to tell us what to do to eliminate that nagging issue! I flew two flights and the issue surfaced and CTD, but me thinks that came from opening and closing menus. So for now she is sitting at jet base getting an overhaul lol! I'm still going to buy the 300er today because I want it, so once they fix it I'll be all set to go! So till then back to MSTS, Tiger Trains has released the new Amtrak ACS-64 for those that use MSTS also, its very nice addition, Ian of Tiger Trains out did himself on this one.

Hi! 

I'm so glad that I haven't had any kind if problem with the T7 on my computer both before and after SP1.

I wasn't going to buy the -300 extension but after having and amazing time with the 77L and the newly SP1, and because of the incredible low price of the extension I decided to get it and hoping I wouldn't find any trouble.

Since then and now I have flown more than 50 hours in flights from 6 up to 16 hours. OMDB - KLAX has been so far the longest flight I have ever done in about 4 years of flightsiming. I am incredibly happy with the product but at the same time I am sorry for those who can't have fun with it because of the problems which we all know. 

My system isn't the best of the world. I guess I just have a middle-high computer but the performance of the T7, NGX, and others aircraft is really good.

I would like to thank you all for all the effort you put on this and all you're now doing to solve the issues that are affecting many customers.

After reading the post from Robert, I wonder if I should install the soon coming SP1b even though I don't have any problem so far. I would like to point out that I have never made any flight with the characteristics of "Freezing scenario #2" as I always use complete routes.

I hope to find an answer to this and thank you all again!

I have this problem since the 777-300 entered my fleet. When trying to put wind or thrust data in the fmc after requesting it by comlink, fsx freeses.

I had the auto throttle issue just after TOD. About 20NM into the descent all of a sudden N1 went to 100%. The only time she did this was after I loaded a saved flight. Every other flight I've had has been fine.

I have had the pause problem in many other planes as well ever since I started using ASN. It comes back to life after 5 minutes

Hi,

One Question in regards to the planned update. Will this update work through OC or will it be a seperate download form the website?

In other words, how (where) do I check for the update?

regards

Hi,

One Question in regards to the planned update. Will this update work through OC or will it be a seperate download form the website?

In other words, how (where) do I check for the update?

regards

There will be an announcement here on the forums

There will be an announcement here on the forums

I just installed some kind of update via the OC, that might be the fix we are waiting for.

I just installed some kind of update via the OC, that might be the fix we are waiting for.

I don't think so. That looked like an update for the OC itself; I don't see the version of the 777 changed.

How's SP1b progressing?

I was wondering too, having just got the 773 :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Hopefully ASAP. I have a stable, high-end computer and can't complete any flight in the 777