Sign in to follow this  
N405GJ

The Hawker is Released

Just purchased, downloaded, and installed it. Now I have to go to work. Let the games begin.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Agreed. The bug list will be interesting. Already someone on FB saying that the gauges aren't showing up. Hopefully it's the user forgetting to authorize the new gauges on first run.

Download is running....lets see if we get a "typical" Carenado aircraft ;-)

Insanity:buying from Carenado over and over again and expecting different results

Well, no one can deny the Hawker 850XP is a beautiful airplane to start with. Carenado does a great job with the visual aspects of their models. No one will deny that either.  Just looking at the airplane presents enough of a temptation. That being said, I'm just going to watch and enjoy the show...

popcorn.gif

I have purchased it, installed it... checked it out.

Confirm - guages not working in FSX-SE for me ....

aero

Beta testing didn't pick up on this I'm guessing.

Beta testing didn't pick up on this I'm guessing.

I don't think Carenado know what beta testing is. The first buyers are the beta testers.

And?

And as a commercial member that's all I can say without causing a stink. LOL Sorry. :smile:

FSX edition, Bought it, authorized all of the new gauges at initial start up, no avionics, blank crts,,, seems about right,,,  but what the hay,,,, can always fly seat of the pants :rolleyes: and that should help keep the bug list down!

Confirm - guages not working in FSX-SE for me ....

aero

Hmmmmmm. I didn't know the Carenado Hawker was compatible with FSX-SE. The website only lists Full FSX and P3Dv2.

Regards,

Ray

.... well the C550 gauges work in Steam....   can't think why they would not have these gauges working...

...also it's been reported a few posts above that they don't work in FSX boxed version either !

aero

I very nearly feel bad for those who wasted spent 50 USD on this.

I really, really hope another developer can put out a high quality biz jet someday.

P3D V2.5, Windows 8.1, Hawker 850XP, framerates of 1

Maybe 1.2

Switched over to the Phenom and back to normal.

Not impressed.

Remember, Eaglesoft is developing v3.0 of its Citation X. Long wait, but you know that will be killer. I really wanted this Hawker to be the real deal! Expedite the service pack.

Remember, Eaglesoft is developing v3.0 of its Citation X. Long wait, but you know that will be killer. I really wanted this Hawker to be the real deal! Expedite the service pack.

The current project is the XLS+ which is PL21 equipped and is depicted on our FB page. CX3.0 is bit down the road yet. Remodeling has begun though

Yes, forgot about the XLS+!! I can't pre order can I? :). I spent 4 years babysitting 2 Falcon 2000's with PL21 retrofits, I'm really looking forward to seeing an accurate Sim of that system.

The initial reviews in this thread are disappointing,  (if a little non-surprising.) :(