Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Ultimate Traffic Live (beta) released!

Yeah, it took me hundreds of hours to have a nice, up to date AI package with newer models and new liveries.  I'm absolutely willing to pay $45 for this if they have new liveries, new models (hello A350 and CS100), and they update them regularly as well as schedules (last UT2 update is something like 2013...).

If not, I'll keep what I have thank you very much.

• Upvote 1

sig01.png

I had UT2 for a long time but ended up switching to MyTraffic6 due to crashes and performance.  I'm hesitant to even think about this version after that experience.  Also the PseeConTraffic has a very low impact on framerates since, perhaps, the plane position updates are done outside of the sim.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Staying with the old reliable UT2 for now.

If Im gonna beta test, I get it for free.

;-)

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

You want "more live" than this new UT ? 

Airnav FsLiveTraffic : https://www.airnavsystems.com/software/fs-live-traffic

It loads all flightplans of all major airlines of the world ( incl delays and deviations ) and then convert them into Static AI aircraft environment.

Incl AI aircraft ( MT aircraft )

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I would be interested in this if it could look at my existing flightplans, and convert them to UT Live ones without me having to assign every single damn model and paint all over again. I would love the good "startup AI behaviour" that I enjoyed in UT2, but not if I have to do all of that hard work again.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, unc1rlm said:

Nico's program is great..the only problem is the aircraft kinda land and takeoff hap hazardly and fly irrtically even tho it is in synch with live traffic. Would be nice to be able to use it with Super traffic Board but has something to do with transponders...The developer at Flying W didn't think it would ever be compatible with Real Traffic because of the transponders etc.. The super traffic billboard is so nice to be able to see whats landing and taking off. Is it in any way compatible with UT2 Live?

Thanks,

Bob M.

This thread is NOT about Nico's app.... please start your own thread regarding comments, questions or whatever about Nico's app.  Thanks !!

WAT1460.png

Are you able to customize liveries with this new version?  I had switched to manually adding my own via AIFP with the Alpha India plans/repaints and this has been very acceptable for me.  I am interested in this new version though as long as I can customize the aircraft and repaints.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Would love to hear how it compares to MyTraffic in terms of performance, model quality, etc.? Does it have a built in "traffic optimizer"?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, MarkW said:

What is the cost.....can't see it on the F1 website or on the link provided.   thanks.

From the Flight1 announcement:

The price of UTLive is the same as UT2 ($44.95). You can download one of the coupons below to receive a discount if you are an existing UT2 customer. This is more than a 33% discount off the full version price.

• Upvote 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

For anyone who has this installed, does AI  still reset if you open a menu? That was always a major drawback I remember from UT2. 

well let me rephrase....since this ain't so live..is it compatible with Super Traffic Board? and any other flight models beside ut2?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

For anyone who has this installed, does AI  still reset if you open a menu? That was always a major drawback I remember from UT2. 

Alex, I tested at the worst possible location, CYYZ. There is no reset once you return from menu selections, so so far so good (after 4 menu hits). Stutters are not happening either which is great (60% traffic). But again, so far.

• Upvote 2

Mario Di Lauro

4 hours ago, GSalden said:

You want "more live" than this new UT ? 

Airnav FsLiveTraffic : https://www.airnavsystems.com/software/fs-live-traffic

It loads all flightplans of all major airlines of the world ( incl delays and deviations ) and then convert them into Static AI aircraft environment.

Incl AI aircraft ( MT aircraft )

What's the aircraft quality?

Thanks,

Mark

1 hour ago, tamsini said:

Alex, I tested at the worst possible location, CYYZ. There is no reset once you return from menu selections, so so far so good (after 4 menu hits). Stutters are not happening either which is great (60% traffic). But again, so far.

What do the AC look like?

Mark