Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Aerosoft CRJ released

I found a bug. If I press ESC to option menu and then go back to resume flight all my flaps are in down position !LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

18 minutes ago, Belgarath said:

Right Alt key + Left click

Thanks! I was close, was doing Left Alt key + Left click. This procedure must be a MSFS thing.

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Just now, sd_flyer said:

I found a bug. If I press ESC to option menu and then go back to resume flight all my flaps are in down position !LOL

Never mind I had a double assignment! LOL My bad! NOT A BUG! it's me 🙂

• Like 2

Quick verdict, if anyone cares: Beautiful model, good sound, good performance. Hard to fly as everything is basically manual. I can't say if the real thing requires so much work to stay on track and climb or descend. Not a bad investment for sure, but will probably not become a favorite for me over the FBW 320. 

• Like 3

Hans

Anyone experiencing issues with the Thurstmaster Throttle Quadrant ?

It is unknown by the EFB, and not moving on the pedestal but seems to be working... But when I take off then it goes to idle. Very strange 

5 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Quick verdict, if anyone cares: Beautiful model, good sound, good performance. Hard to fly as everything is basically manual. I can't say if the real thing requires so much work to stay on track and climb or descend. Not a bad investment for sure, but will probably not become a favorite for me over the FBW 320. 

Yes that pretty much summarises myself LOL When I lazy I fly FBW A320 when I'm not I fly WT CJ4 LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Yes that pretty much summarises myself LOL When I lazy I fly FBW A320 when I'm not I fly WT CJ4 LOL

I always liked it in P3D, keeps me involved, not staring at the screen for prolonged periods. Gotta keep an eye on the speed, it can get away from you...😉

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Nice plane but I could never really get myself into these types of planes. I prefer the more automated tubeliners like the Airbus A32x, Boeing 777, 747-8, 737's. But I'll admit the Aerosoft CRJ is by far the best and most realistic looking CRJ yet!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

What will the panel mounted AP do?

Can you put in a target Altitude & VS & Heading, have it climb to the chosen altitude & level out, & hold the Heading?

T45

58 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Never mind I had a double assignment! LOL My bad! NOT A BUG! it's me 🙂

Thorough testing would be good before people start flooding the thread with erroneous posts of stuff not working correctly.

Tell us there is a bug tomorrow, the product was just released!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chock said:

This is where we start getting the real reviews from people who don't feel obliged to blow sunshine up Aerosoft's wazoo because they got a free copy. 🤣

+1 LMAO. I almost choked on my coffee.🤣

• Like 1

I caved against my better judgement and bought it.

I'm very impressed with the peformance. Granted my P3D is full with AI, and so one shouldn't compare it to a MSFS that has little to no AI traffic at this point.

But especially the crispness of the displays in VR is noticeably better at lower Supersampling settings. In MSFS I use none for performance reasons, in P3D I use 1.4

And in MSFS the gauges are slightly better readable. It's not great, because of the nature of the CRT displays simulated, but it is definately easier to read than in P3D. With better performance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I ended up buying it twice. After giving up on the aerosoft download server, a 1 minute download from MSFS marketplace. Gonna see if I can give my extra copy away. 

Oh thank you! Im so grateful. How can we arrange that?

Juan Ramos

Purchased it and streamed it in our discord earlier. I was a bit underwhelmed with the exterior textures to be fair. I saw claims of amazing they were and frankly it was meh. The parts with the warning labels etc is nice but the actual texture for say the continental 550...the stripe was pretty pixelated when viewed from a normal distance. Now the cockpit looked very nice. The engines kept cutting out mid flight, not sure what I was doing wrong but I guess i need to follow the tutorial flight once or twice to see what I missing.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

2 hours ago, DAD said:

Was I? Well, sort of. Enough to get it. Anyway, still getting into it. More complicated than the FBW neo I have to admit, More clicking and dialing. To be expected and that is what I paid for I guess. No cold and dark yet, the FMS programming alone costs me enough time :-), got used to the simbrief import. but yes, looks great, sounds great, very smooth on my old rig. Like it, just at FL130 since I don’t dare to go higher being afraid not coming down in time ;-). Have RNAV 09 programmed but I am very curious whether I can master it now, getting closer to KEYW. Holds ALT and even speed nicely, follows FMS plan. Happy. Little bit afraid of the landing since getting it down to landing speed and not float/overshoot was my first challenge when flying into EDDM for for very first flight... Anyway, so far I don’t regret I got this plane

You can still use Simbrief.  You just have to download in the Aerosoft CRJ format from it and drop it in the "work" folder in the addon then use the company route in the FMC, for example EGLLEDDM to load it.

Here's a tutorial on it:

(1) MSFS 2020 | AEROSOFT CRJ | TUTORIAL: How to import a SimBrief flight plan - YouTube

Edited by flyinion
  • Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro