Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Aerosoft CRJ released

I might wait and see first reviews. But I already have a question. I read somewhere that the price would be 42€:s. It seems to be 51 or 52€. That is not too bad either but I am a little confused

Edited by kiki

14 minutes ago, cmorg said:

Good to know.  Thanks for following up!  Hope that ends up sorting the issue.

Sigh! That didn't help.

When I click on the EFB, It lights up slightly...so it is on... but I don't see anythiing on it.

Outside the aircraft, the engine has started. the engine sound is loud and clear.

this time I just didn't reinstall. I uninstalled first and made sure the main folder was removed and did a reinstall and now loading up the sim again. Lets see.

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

2 minutes ago, kiki said:

I might wait and see first reviews. But I already have a question. I read somewhere that the price would be 42€:s. It seems to be 51 or 52€. That is not too bad either but I am a little confused

Price looks to be €42 before VAT/Sales Taxes.

I did my first landing. I found the plane really unruly on AP without the 1/2 bank enabled. It just too aggressive and it has trouble locking on to the WPT. Landing was a bit different and I will need more practice

Edited by fogboundturtle

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

9 minutes ago, kiki said:

42 is base price without VAT

Cheers

T.

1 hour ago, JRBarrett said:

It’s not a question of “figuring it out”. The CRJ is programmed in WASM which is fully sandboxed and does not permit external network connections. The CJ-4 (core) is programmed in JS/HTML which does. (Some parts of the WT CJ-4 are in WASM, but not all of it).

Ah, that explains it.

11 minutes ago, kiki said:

Double post

Edited by rob0203

2 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

With the difference that a flight simmer has paid a bunch of money for his sim and those people usually working with a jet engine get paid well for dealing with its quirks.

You just proved the point of the saying...

Just now, Farlis said:

You just proved the point of the saying...

So? Because?

Edited by ThomseN_inc

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

So guys I completed my first short flight CRQ-LAX in one piece. I did hand fly approach to KLAX. Over all impressions are not bad at all. It reminds me of  more complex CJ4! Lack of terrain and WX radar is certainly disappointing, but definitely not a show stopper. I do have some problems with my honeycomb quadrant.  My flap axis goes from 0 to 40 degrees in 1/3 of the movement, so I will use GA flaps for now. Thrust reversal works one way only, I can engage them but not disengage. Much more to learn yet. On a bright side CRJ absolutely doesn't eat my fps pretty much feels like WT CJ4

• Like 4

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Impressed so far, 60-65 fps(still that Main thread limitation bug) sitting at gate 25 on ENBR(CAVOK), roughly the same fps as the C-152 and JF P28 Arrow. Nice sounds, looks pretty...next is learning to fly the darn thing:-) Initialization took less than 3 minutes on my end, but I guess that is HW dependent.

Just sold my 3080, so next test will be on my new 6900XT later this evening.

Edited by Bionor
  • Like 2

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

Two questions: I have Steam Version. Just trying to figure out where FPs are stored. The manual says:

%APPDATA%\\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft‐crj\work

I have: %APPDATA%\\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\aerosoft‐crj\work_default

I'm probably reading more into this than needed? Also I have a Navigraph subscription. I know that the CRJ comes with "NavdataPro", is there a way to get it to use the Navigraph data?  Is there a check box somewhere I can choose between the two like in P3D?

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Guys can you confirm when you start a flight witth the CRJ, is it all ready to fly or is it cold and dark?

When I started initially It was all ready to go and I did a short flight.. subsequently the engine seems to be running. Its lound and clear, but its all dark inside the cockpit. I tried uninstalling the CRJ and reinstalling it but that has not helped.

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

4 minutes ago, Manny said:

Guys can you confirm when you start a flight witth the CRJ, is it all ready to fly or is it cold and dark?

When I started initially It was all ready to go and I did a short flight.. subsequently the engine seems to be running. Its lound and clear, but its all dark inside the cockpit. I tried uninstalling the CRJ and reinstalling it but that has not helped.

Manny

As you like. See above. You can set your desired state on the EFB

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Anyone else having problems with it keeping altitude in ALT HOLD mode?

Hans