Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Aerosoft CRJ released

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

crj-on.png

I did so many things I now lost track. But now I am sitting in San Diego with the CRJ started an all everything seems to look good. Those m* files I deleted are back there in those folders. Yes. I too had to start with the default GA aircraft in another airport (Not my home airport KDFW) and then used the developer menu to replace it with few other aircrafts like the 737 and A330 etc to make sure my sim was good. then I went back to main menu and started a new flight with the CRJ 700 in KSAN... it took a while...but to my pleasant surprise, it loaded good.

But I am paralyzed to  fly this thing and restart the sim... I think I am going to sit here for the next 15 years. :)

Manny

• Like 7

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

5 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

So guys I completed my first short flight CRQ-LAX in one piece. I did hand fly approach to KLAX. Over all impressions are not bad at all. It reminds me of  more complex CJ4! Lack of terrain and WX radar is certainly disappointing, but definitely not a show stopper. I do have some problems with my honeycomb quadrant.  My flap axis goes from 0 to 40 degrees in 1/3 of the movement, so I will use GA flaps for now. Thrust reversal works one way only, I can engage them but not disengage. Much more to learn yet. On a bright side CRJ absolutely doesn't eat my fps pretty much feels like WT CJ4

Look this up on the FSUIPC forum. You need to unplug the throttle, delete the throttle in the registry and plug back in. It will rebuild the throttle ranges and fix it.  This fixed my issue with one of the throttles. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

3 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Look this up on the FSUIPC forum. You need to unplug the throttle, delete the throttle in the registry and plug back in. It will rebuild the throttle ranges and fix it.  This fixed my issue with one of the throttles. 

Thanks but I don't use FSUIPC for setting binding. But I probably should try

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Can the aircraft accept a flight plan from the wold map page? I tried one, but it was not in the FMS, and plane just did it own thing and did not follow magenta line.

How can you shut off plane, my throttles stop at bottom of range, but not into the shutoff,  I went in ipad calibration, but below idle, it has thrust reverse..  I can’t shut down plane,

Anyone able to get the thrust reversers to work with a button, like I can do with all other msfs planes that support reverse thrust?

Edited by HiFlyer

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Ok, anyone know what simbrief format to choose for this thing?  Just tried to use a simbrief file and it gives an error.  I thought maybe it was a path issue since my folder is Work_Defaults instead of just Work, but I tried one of the included plans in there and it accepted that just fine.

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

33 minutes ago, karlz said:

Can the aircraft accept a flight plan from the wold map page?

No.

Like all serious add-on planes since, FS2004 it uses it's own custom built autopilot and navigation system completely independent of the default flight planner and ATC.

You have to either type in the flightplan manually into the FMC or use Simbrief.

• Like 1

Just now, flyinion said:

Ok, anyone know what simbrief format to choose for this thing? 

The Aerosoft CRJ one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farlis said:

The Aerosoft CRJ one.

Yeah that's what I chose, it doesn't like it.

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

This CRJ is not ready for Prime time! Not sure what they tested. 

• Like 3

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

6 minutes ago, Manny said:

This CRJ is not ready for Prime time! Not sure what they tested. 

Appreciate the blunt honesty and feedback!

I'll definitely wait on that one!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

7 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Like all serious add-on planes since, FS2004 it uses it's own custom built autopilot and navigation system completely independent of the default flight planner and ATC.

Just for the record, it doesn't use a custom autopilot, but it does use a custom flight plan manager that relies on an external nav database.

• Like 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT