Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU6 now available.

2 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Are you setup for HDR10?  I think night time is impressive.

Cheers, Rob.

Is this a TV setting?

Eric 

6 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

word not allowed, update seemed to install ok but now I have no online services at all. Are their servers totally down…?

Same experienced here just now ( Greenwich time ) 😕

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

First flight after the update and CTD when I was 3 miles to reach the runway (A320). In a flight of 580 miles. No way, it's a big spend of time and frustration! (Xbox Series X)

Yeah, Xbox gaming status reports outages. Que sera sera…

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Anybody else having issues with the flight stuck loading at 100%? Seems to only happen in very dense areas like NYC/LA. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the server outages.

Former Child, Current Adult

Try this, I see an issue every time, go to exterior view and see where the elevator trim pointer is.

Then escape to options and resume back to the sim.

The elevator trim has been reset way too mujch UP. The plane is liable to stall.

You can see the elevator trim pointer has moved far lower towards the UP and vertical speed enormously increased. The only thing I did was a quick Escape and then Resume to change the top situation to the one on the bottom.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The World Map airport history function was supposed to be fixed, but does not seem to be working for me. Or maybe I don't understand what has to happen for the departure and destination airport history to be recorded. For example, do you have to actually finish a flight, or is just loading the a/c onto the departure runway sufficient?

Thx,

Al

The issue I pictured above did not occur before this last update. It occurs every time I escape to the Options screen now. Imagine flying passengers for a living and changing for instance a GPS screen on the panel suddenly pointed the nose straight up. No repeat customers!

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Well on the bright side I can no load at a few marketplace airports I couldn't before...so thats a start.   Of course now the servers are in a weird state and cant get live weather.....Ah Asobo/MS glad to see some things have stayed the same.....

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

21 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Thanks Buddy Ill look into it now I am using display port on my 2080 but I will double check tv side on inputs but Sony support did tell me to use port I am using on back of tv

You're using DisplayPort? DisplayPort 1.2 doesn't support HDR10. I'm not sure if DP 1.4 does, or which one your GPU would have (is there more than one DP that could be different versions?) Anyway, it could be your issue. Can you try HDMI to HDMI instead?

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have windows 11 set for 3 years from now unless they fixed up that crappy UI that some genius at MS came up with. 

Windows 11 runs fine and I don't really notice the UI changes

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

2 minutes ago, Jetman67 said:

Windows 11 runs fine and I don't really notice the UI changes

Then you didn't look carefully. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

32 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

word not allowed, update seemed to install ok but now I have no online services at all. Are their servers totally down…?

The option to turn Bing data on or off is greyed out for me in the Options menu.  Maybe some of their servers are down?

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM