Sign in to follow this  
Captain Spoon

Is there a release date?

Hey Majestic, where is my Dash 8.....?...... Oh, wait, that's PMDG forum.... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hey Majestic, where is my Dash 8.....?...... Oh, wait, that's PMDG forum.... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Now that company knows how to tease LOL!

Can't wait for the Dash-8, gonna do a ton of 30 minute hops into tiny airports with that little plane.

Because you joined Avsim yesterday, I will repeat myself again. PMDG won't give a release date, It will be released when it's ready.

Well Spoon, as you can see, this question has been beat to death... That's why you're getting some of the responses you've been seeing... Just remember next time to never ask for a PMDG release date. Or you'll be bludgeoned to death :O

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

@pilot+lawyer, In case you didnt know, there are many flightsim enthusiasts that either never heard of avsim or simply lurk in the forums without evwn registering. To judge someons as a troll just because they just asked a question after being a member for less than a day is pretty pathetic.

So i guess your 467 posts makes you in local legend around here.

Cheers

At least he has signed his name to his post so maybe you need to read the rules of the forum first. :0

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Haha, I feel that will be the first to release, in contentsion with the PFPX software.

I agree with some of the above; He is new, don't treat him so harshly. There are far too many keyboard warriors here, 99% wouldn't say the stuff you say online to someone's face. Just be easy on the new guys, we want to grow a community here.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Another example of how a minority of members of this great group of people can be intolerant and rude to a new member. Sheesh, the poor guy only joined yesterday for god's sake. I remember all too well some of the vitriolic attacks that were aimed at me a few years ago after asking a similar question about something perfectly innocent, or at least that's what I thought at the time. I often think some people need to get to grips with what the important things in life are!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Another example of how a minority of members of this great group of people can be intolerant and rude to a new member. Sheesh, the poor guy only joined yesterday for god's sake. I remember all too well some of the vitriolic attacks that were aimed at me a few years ago after asking a similar question about something perfectly innocent, or at least that's what I thought at the time. I often think some people need to get to grips with what the important things in life are!

Unfortunately this is the internet, where people think they're "GOD". I've seen it too many times, people getting hurt by some 'power freak' online.

I agree that some people are being a tad too harsh on the newcomer (we don't want to scare them off that quickly :P).

I guess some people are too eager to get their hands on the T7, other than mark a fair and gentle point, about such a famous question around here.

I love Spoon's avatar.

He's started two other threads about using GEX in P3D, one of which appears to have been deleted. He's also asked about using the 777 in P3D.

Spoon, PMDG does not allow its products to be used in P3D.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

We're not being harsh on the new guy. We tend to think of it as a "friendly initiation". B)

Look, it's better if PMDG releases their products all nice, finished, and such. Although some progress pics would be nice, we have to respect that PMDG wants to do what they want to do. Whether it be work on the 777 in secret, fine. Soon enough it will come, and I'm not talking out of my ash when I say that it'll be a damn good product.

Look at the NGX. It's been out a while and only 1 service pack?

Shane Reilly

Prepar3D & X-Plane 11

737_button.png130_button.png

To me it's a bit of both sides:

- We shouldn't be so harsh to a new forum member.

- No new forum member should try to pressure a developer with his own 'dwindling interest'. It's kind of ridiculous for a single user to attempt, anyway. And even if it worked: A rushed release would serve nobody in the community, including the topic starter.

I'd welcome closing this topic as much as never having noticed it started at all ...