Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

New Lockheed Video

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's the market they are aiming for.  Nicely done.

Vic

Yep...and we pay them to be their Beta testers :)

I'm gladly serving them as a tester  :smile:. 

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 2

Agreed Michael - don't mind it one little bit.

Vic

• Upvote 2

Agree, I'm extremely thankful we have that opportunity to tag along for the ride ... if this is "beta" then a big thank you and worth every dime!

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 3

Lot's of 3rd party stuff  (open architecture, cough, cough) in that video, which is why P3d is now far and away the premier flight simulator app. I think that was Dino C's F-35. Did anyone recognize any of the other aircraft? I really didn't look that hard at the video in order to figure them out.

Well, they did give a nod to "Private Pilots" using the program in the video. 

So whether you are the market or not...I guess I am. 

If anyone doubts Prepar3d is the premier sim now and in the future is sorely mistaken

• Upvote 2

If anyone doubts Prepar3d is the premier sim now and in the future is sorely mistaken

+1

Agree, I'm extremely thankful we have that opportunity to tag along for the ride ... if this is "beta" then a big thank you and worth every dime!

Cheers, Rob.

Couldn't agree more.

What was that black flying wing with the pusher prop? Is that somewhere in p3d?

What they don't show in the video are the blurries under the aircraft  :wink: .

Kidding aside, the two "new" simulators in the market are far from promising so I'll have to agree P3D is still the future, period.

"War, huh yeahWhat is it good for?Absolutely nothing" - Edwin Starr

"War, huh yeahWhat is it good for?Absolutely nothing" - Edwin Starr

"Say it again"

:wink:

I don't mind being a Beta Tester for these guys at all. In fact it would serve the community well if we took the time to write a nice letter thanking them for allowing us to come along for the ride. For all those who can not think past "War Planes" then please give a little thought to how this technology is being used to improve search and rescue, choppers that do Life Flights everyday around the world. Their contrubutions to Space Flight and Flight safety in general. Peace on earth is a noble cause although sadly it is a pipe dream. Ever since a cave man picked up a stick or rock as a weapon then our fate was sealed. As a 21 year retired service man I can asure you that no one hates war more than us. Most things in this world have good effects along with the bad. In this case, flight simming,  I choose to focus on the good and I thank LM for all they have given us. YMMV :Peace:

• Upvote 2