Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.3 has been released

Any of you guys has this issue of that large white area over the arctic sea at north pole??

2018_6_26_11_28_38_678.jpg

2 minutes ago, silentino said:

Any of you guys has this issue of that large white area over the arctic sea at north pole??

2018_6_26_11_28_38_678.jpg

too much snow.. global warming is fake.

Does it look like that close up? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Victor Roos

Just now, silentino said:

Used to be ice up there. As the basis of the scenery is back from 2006, the years before climate change, you still have ice up there in your Prepar3d simulator, while in reality, it is a subtropic ocean now... /sarcasm off

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Here is a very quick, rough status of add-ons I have tested with P3D v4.3 so far, as of 26-Jun-2018.  This is mainly smoke test type testing - fire up the sim with the add-on and see if it loads and initializes without crashing, and everything seems to respond as expected.  I have not had time to flight test all of these extensively yet, so it is possible there may be issues I missed:

Appears to Work

• Aerosoft CRJ 700/900
  • Aerosoft DC-8
  • Captain Sim 737 (100/200)
  • Captain Sim 757 III
  • FeelThere E-Jets (E170/E190)
  • FeelThere E-Jets v2 (E175/E195)
  • FeelThere Embraer Regional Jets v2 (ERJ-135/145/145XR)
  • Flight1 Ultimate Traffic Live
  • HiFi  ASP4 (Active Sky) - as of 062518 (B6750) Open Beta update
  • Majestic MJC8 Q400
  • Pete Dowson FSUIPC - (I have version 5.124)
  • PMDG Boeing 737 NGX
  • PMDG Boeing 747 QOTS v3
  • PMDG Boeing 777
  • PMDG DC-6
  • QualityWings Boeing 787
  • TFDI Design Boeing 717

Not Working - Needs Compatibility Update

• FlightSimLabs A320-X (v2.0.1.237) - had to uninstall it
  • Leonardo FlyTheMaddogX (v1.2b265)

(Both of these developers have acknowledged the issue and will release v4.3 compatibility updates as soon as possible.)

Edited by cparrott73
update
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Hi!

Ezdok 2.6.0.32 is not fully compatible with P3D 4.3.

We are working on an update. We hope to make an update within 2-3 days.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

1 hour ago, simbol said:

I have the impression some mayor change happened to the Shaders on 4.3, perhaps this is why PTA is now not working with this version

PTA always needed updating with every point version.

I have found this video on YouTube that shows v4.3 in various configurations. It is in Spanish though.

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

F1GTN also needs to be updated

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

21 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

Hi!

Ezdok 2.6.0.32 is not fully compatible with P3D 4.3.

We are working on an update. We hope to make an update within 2-3 days.

I was just to ask about ezdok. Can't sim without it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 minutes ago, TonyD said:

Updated FSUIPC version 5.132  has already been released

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/

28 minutes ago, cparrott73 said:

Here is a very quick, rough status of add-ons I have tested with P3D v4.3 so far, as of 26-Jun-2018.  This is mainly smoke test type testing - fire up the sim with the add-on and see if it loads and initializes without crashing, and everything seems to respond as expected.  I have not had time to flight test all of these extensively yet, so it is possible there may be issues I missed:

Appears to Work

• Aerosoft CRJ 700/900
  • Aerosoft DC-8
  • Captain Sim 737 (100/200)
  • Captain Sim 757 III
  • FeelThere E-Jets (E170/E190)
  • FeelThere E-Jets v2 (E175/E195)
  • FeelThere Embraer Regional Jets v2 (ERJ-135/145/145XR)
  • Flight1 Ultimate Traffic Live
  • HiFi  ASP4 (Active Sky) - as of 062518 (B6750) Open Beta update
  • Majestic MJC8 Q400
  • Pete Dowson FSUIPC - (I have version 5.124)
  • PMDG Boeing 737 NGX
  • PMDG Boeing 747 QOTS v3
  • PMDG Boeing 777
  • PMDG DC-6
  • QualityWings Boeing 787
  • TFDI Design Boeing 717

Not Working - Needs Compatibility Update

• FlightSimLabs A320-X (v2.0.1.237) - had to uninstall it
  • Leonardo FlyTheMaddogX (v1.2b265)

(Both of these developers have acknowledged the issue and will release v4.3 compatibility updates as soon as possible.)

Many thanks for those. 

14ppkc-6.png

10 hours ago, DJJose said:

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to a new and improved p3d.

Well...this version, really surprised me.  It is simply, excellent on all accounts.  Trust me, this is not another "yaaaaawn...." version!  Things work!

The first thing I would do, after having installed it...is turn up every feature, REGARDLESS of what your system in FPS can achieve. I don't care if it crawls at 8 FPS!  You just need to see the features working hand in hand with each other. The screen output is deadly. This version...is a most serious contender and challenger for the latest version of XP11.21   Truly...

I haven't bought a new ORBX title in over 12-15 months...because I was bored with P3D and was migrating to XP11.21 for most flight time.   P3D v4.3 has changed that for sure.  The sim, visually, is just beautifully rendered, with Dynamic Lighting actually working....  My 13 cents, anyways... 🙂   Looks like ORBX might still get to pull coin outta the jeans....and honestly, only because of what I have been enjoying with v4.3!!!

Ses

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Take his post with a grain of salt. He says the same effusive stuff every time something gets released.

Honestly, I don't need this type of put down crap from people around here, any more....no more. I'm done...

Sesquashtoo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Honestly, I don't need this type of put down crap from people around here, any more....no more. I'm done...

Sesquashtoo

Agree.  Why does someone always have to rain on someone else's parade ?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Well...this version, really surprised me.  It is simply, excellent on all accounts.  Trust me, this is not another "yaaaaawn...." version!  Things work!

The first thing I would do, after having installed it...is turn up every feature, REGARDLESS of what your system in FPS can achieve. I don't care if it crawls at 8 FPS!  You just need to see the features working hand in hand with each other. The screen output is deadly. This version...is a most serious contender and challenger for the latest version of XP11.21   Truly...

I haven't bought a new ORBX title in over 12-15 months...because I was bored with P3D and was migrating to XP11.21 for most flight time.   P3D v4.3 has changed that for sure.  The sim, visually, is just beautifully rendered, with Dynamic Lighting actually working....  My 13 cents, anyways... 🙂   Looks like ORBX might still get to pull coin outta the jeans....and honestly, only because of what I have been enjoying with v4.3!!!

Ses

Thanks Mitch! I'm glad that you can finally enjoy your investment. I dropped XP 11 a long time ago. There are too many missing features on XP 11 for me to waste time & money on that platform. P3D v4 has been sim heaven for me and it looks like it just got even better.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.