Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

QW787 for MSFS has been announced!

QW already has the best simulated 787 on the market for previous sims, why in h*** would they want to downgrade to the default plane?

Jay

4 hours ago, Baber20 said:

After looking at those screens a couple of times, I think the default 787 wins in terms of visuals. Asobo really did an insane job at modeling that 787. 

Yeah, it’s a shame they didn’t spend more time getting rid of the bugs in its avionics and flight model. 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

Reminder :  This is QW  Work-In-Progress !  Please do not compare a unfished product to the default 787. Still at least a year to go,

But...but...complex airliners will never make it to MSFS!! The SDK sucks and will suck forever!!

• Like 7

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

16 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

But...but...complex airliners will never make it to MSFS!! The SDK sucks and will suck forever!!

Sometimes Money can do Miracles! 😄

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, OSM said:

QW787 PMDG killer?

Once again, the difference between addon developers who talk and developers who act manifests itself. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Here's a comparison of the 2 cockpits. Top one is MSFS and the bottom is QualityWings.

dthepzchhxg51.jpg

prd_787_3.jpg

The number font is way too small in the MCP for the MSFS versiom.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

51 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Once again, the difference between addon developers who talk and developers who act manifests itself. 

Would be great if some 3PD stops their low quality activity at all! 😄

Edited by OSM

3 hours ago, GCBraun said:

hehe, I read a great passive put down on the P3D yesterday on the Milviz topic, made me lol. "Milviz will dabble with MSFS eventually" !!!!! turns out they have 1 guy working on MSFS and one guy working on P3D v5, so I guess Milviz are "dabbling" with v5 eventually^^. I just smile or lol, I don't bit anymore.🙂 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Great to hear!   Hope the SDK continues to improve rather quickly to facilitate the development in a timely manner. 

Think we have to stop with the PMDG comparisons.  They have different goals and complexity in mind compared to others, namely things like complete failures coded in for one.  So either they are truly stuck, or they are sitting on their hands for MSFS.  Cant wait to fly the PMDGs, but if someone else comes along with some great modelling and system complexity, I am interested.  The QW787 is a very nice balance , and you dont need to simulate failures for every aircraft out there. Pretty sure we are going to see further announcements in the coming weeks.    Hopefully the AS A330 will come along, and the TFDI MD11 will surprise us with an earlier expected date.   

• Like 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Finding it hard to be patient but this time next year, budgets depending of course! it will be possible to be flying a 787 in MSFS in 4K with a 3080 and a Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle set! 😃

• Like 2

This is great news. I made a flight in the QW 787 in Prepar3D v4.5 just yesterday. The QW 787 has come a long way. It's a lot of fun to fly and complex enough for me to simulate normal operations. Looking forward to buy it for MSFS. Especially since the QW guys have proven that they understand the economics of pricing (compared to a lot of other FS developers).

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Great news, but the textures need work.  The visual model of the default 787 is superb.

• Upvote 1

They're planning on releasing before PMDG? Ambitious goal.

Great to hear anyway. Only thing missing to make this sim king, is quality payware.

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved