Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Performance hotfix (1.14.6.0) is now live!!!

Flying 152, 1440p ultra LODs at 100 hitting 70fps Cornwall 

• Like 2

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

1 minute ago, hanhamreds said:

I think I’m dreaming 

Wake up and smell the coffee, and enjoy the FPS restored to what your Rig can do. . .:-)

It's like they restored MAX power.

I'm so glad. Thank Neptune.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Was scared to open this thread as am at work. So opened on page 8. So far 6 yays, and one leaving forever. 

Obviously a good update! 

• Like 6

Just now, OneOfMany said:

Was scared to open this thread as am at work. So opened on page 8. So far 6 yays, and one leaving forever. 

Obviously a good update! 

Get home. Install the Update. Fly. X

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Is this your first update?

It works like every other before. You open up the MS Store up and click the "Get Updates" button. Then it shows up, or it has been installed already in the background, in which case the update manager will open when you start MSFS.

As a matter of fact, this is my first update of this kind. The last updates I had were in MSFS itself. 

To get to the updates menu, I had to click the three little dots on the top right of the opening screen for the store. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

To get to the updates menu, I had to click the three little dots on the top right of the opening screen for the store. 

True but not new. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Get home. Install the Update. Fly. X

Indeed! I rarely post, but this update warrants it. Perfectly smooth, 4k High getting more than 30 fps flying out of EDDF enroute to CYYZ in the 787. Live weather working, live traffic working, plane working. Very nice!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ADamiani said:

Seriously: do you actually read before posting your comments? 

This is annoying.

A.

Tell us what's annoyed you. Wasn't clear from your post and you didn't QUOTE who you were referring to.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

3 minutes ago, ADamiani said:

Seriously: do you actually read before posting your comments? 

This is annoying.

A.

Who are you talking to??

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 minutes ago, OneOfMany said:

So far 6 yays, and one leaving forever. 

Obviously a good update! 

Lol yup, pretty good ratio and a sign of a good update I think.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

37 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Update installed, flew from EGGD down to Cheddar up and around Bristol then back to Bristol.  All seemed smoother and framerate drops disappeared.  A good +20 FPS approaching and taking off from EGGD than I had been having after WU3 and SU3.  Looking good so far, but about to fly London City to Heathrow to see how it seems in a more system demanding area.

Just completed EGLC to EGLL with a little sightseeing around Docklands and Central London.  All seems good, much smoother and the FPS drops seem to have gone away.  Strangely though even though my FPS counter is reading 45-50, I still detect what seems to be a little stuttering (though that may well be down to my system and a few addons I have installed - will retest with an empty community folder tomorrow but my suspicion is the global shipping addon).

Didn't get below 30 FPS all the way and most of the time was over 40 flying low and slow in a very demanding area.  Over countryside I am getting 58-60 (locked at 60).

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

EGKK-EDDS A320nx,,, all good. Well done Asobo... Onwards and upwards.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 hours ago, meerkat said:

Update the app in the MS Store - the usual 1 GB.

Fingers crossed that nothing will be worse than before 😁. Just beforwe the update I finished a nice helicopter flight from Brighton to Southampton (ship spotting) without too much FPS issues or stuttering.

As a matter of interest, roughly how many ships did you spot & what ship traffic % are you running?

I've been flying out of Shoreham, heading East along the coast & have seen zero.

Makes me wonder if there is a setting I'm missing.

T45