Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

Ok

Where does one report issues?

I've purchased it from JF.

Downloaded ok & started a test flight.

I needed to check something in the Manual & when I went to the Product Page link to the Manual, while logged into my account, I was told I don't have authorization to view the Manual page.

How do I get that rectified?

Thank you

T45

Scratch that. I found it in the Community folder.

Edited by Treetops45

Just did a few quick circuits in VR. Performance is great so far (similar to the crj), and the aircraft is a joy to hand fly. 

They never said they couldn’t release it this week, only that it was highly unlikely. It was a nice surprise just before the weekend. 

Well, I’m off to spend a few hours reading the manuals now. 

• Like 1

uh oh, it has the ESC engine shut down bug....I'm using DEV mode at the moment, that may have something to do with it.

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

11 minutes ago, V1ROTA7E said:

uh oh, it has the ESC engine shut down bug....I'm using DEV mode at the moment, that may have something to do with it.

What is that?

I've had an hour on it so can speak with authority😀

Initially I found it a bit squirrely hand flown, but that may have been a C of G out of range as I rather rushed to get it airborne.

I switched to AP & it's flying to EBBR at 15,000', rock steady.

Textures inside & out are great, sound  - I have no complaints. In the cockpit I feel as though I am sitting in the actual aircraft, its very immersive.

No regrets with this purchase & although JF may not wish to read this, having flown it, I would not have hesitated to pay $80 for it.

A keeper.

T45

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

I've had an hour on it so can speak with authority😀

Initially I found it a bit squirrely hand flown, but that may have been a C of G out of range as I rather rushed to get it airborne.

I switched to AP & it's flying to EBBR at 15,000', rock steady.

Textures inside & out are great, sound  - I have no complaints. In the cockpit I feel as though I am sitting in the actual aircraft, its very immersive.

No regrets with this purchase & although JF may not wish to read this, having flown it, I would not have hesitated to pay $80 for it.

A keeper.

T45

JF have delivered with every plane so far in MSFS so I'm really looking forward to trying this one out tomorrow - I have it installed and waiting but it's 11PM right now and I know if I start flying it I won't be stopping till my wife comes and yells at me for staying up all night 🙂

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 4

I get an alarm but my panel is clear. I have no idea why. I found it. I had to do a direct to in the FMS. So far. Unless i am an word not allowed (which is possible), navigation using the GPS is broken for me.

Edited by fogboundturtle

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

@JustFlightScott Hey Scott, the FMS R NAV doesn't work at all in the -100 version I am flying right now. Whenever I go in LNAV mode, it just wobble left and right.  HDG mode does work. Did you guys tested with the version 0.12.13 of WT CJ4 released this week ?

Edited by fogboundturtle

18 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

navigation using the GPS is broken for me.

Do you mean LNAV from the FMS is not working? 

Just now, Bdub22 said:

Do you mean LNAV from the FMS is not working? 

Yes.

Cant seem to find the flightplan for the tutorial flight. Can someone point me in the right direction.

VR looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

LNAV working here in the -200.  I had to switch HS1 from NAV to RNAV for it to work.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Anyone else have throttle 1 want to keep pulling back to idle?

IGNORE THIS - It was a throttle binding issue

Jase

Edited by JaseMelbo

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

6 minutes ago, JaseMelbo said:

Anyone else have throttle 1 want to keep pulling back to idle?

Jase

Sounds like a conflicting axis assignment?