Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

Transition to what? X-plane 10? P3D?

XPX...P3D is a dead end for the consumer market IMHO.

spacer.png

Prove it... :-P

Because you'll find the weather radar close to the ACARS lol

XPX...P3D is a dead end for the consumer market IMHO.

Then what is it then?... I'm curious

So that's the Flight Deck where we will fly our T7's. It looks pretty awesome.  B) Hope to make my first flight to KLAX soon.

Btw; Rob, I was asking me exactly the same thing, why the rudder trim knob looks so used if they're hardly used. 

Then what is it then?... I'm curious

It seems to be becoming the platform of choice for commercial simulation (P3D) based on the direction LM are taking it in.

Just needs some wx radar.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Pmdg has done it again...Bravo guys !!! Cant wait for the release...  :lol:

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Wow, this is amazing. I was started to lose all hope on this but after finding a new update on FB, it's safe to say I'm once excited, and this time I really hope we will be able to purchase this amazing plane soon, hopefully sometimes this week. My credit card is ready! What a sexy and beautifully detailed plane this is! How I wish this was available for X-Plane!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

haha,im guessing release date is on the 7/7/2013

hrrmmmm, not sure they would make a sunday release, would probably be a Sat....

hrrmmmm, not sure they would make a sunday release, would probably be a Sat....

Even better! :P

Oh, no! Not another B777 for FSX!!!    :p0802:  :p0805:  :LMAO:

But, this one will act as it is supposed to.

Harry Nelson

Release date questions ...

LOL  How the heck can you possibly get release date info from that question.  They did such a fantastic job with everything, it surely had its challenges and big issues. Like the NGX hud that was mentioned to be extremely challenging to overcome if I remember right. I dont want release date info. I already know the answer. Just a simple question. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Capt. Randazzo,

I thought you once said that you put your foot down about fingerprints on the displays in the NGX because they drove you crazy (and you used to carry of bottle of Windex in your flight bag).  I definitely saw a few fingerprints on the captain's ND in one shot.  At least this one is not sandy.   :Just Kidding:

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0