Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

Tom,

It is extremely sad to hear your prognosis. It brings it home that none of us knows what is around the corner.

i dont know you personally, but logging onto Avisim almost daily and seeing your name up in lights, so to speak, makes one aware of who is providing the service we're using.

Whilst your still with us can I say thankyou for this era of Avisim (long may it continue) and I hope you find strength and love with your family.

Brian

Shocked, saddened and a loss for words.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Sorry to hear this Tom, thoughts with you and your loved ones. As others have said, don't give up.

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Spend the rest of your precious time with your family and dont think of us. Will pray for you. Etienne

thanks Tom for the hard information. And many thanks for your work and enthusiasm for us all here.

Take care of you and take the time you need.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Tom, thank you so much for what you've done for this community I have no doubt that without avsim this community would have died after aces was closed but thanks to avsim and yourself this community has flourished.

May God be with you and your family.

David

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Best wishes for you and yours Tom

Time passes us by so quickly.... that we rarely take the time to appreciate the simple things that bring us the most joy.

Thank you so much for this great resource and all your hard work over the years.

Sincerely

Floyd Stolle

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Sad news indeed. You sir and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you have done for our hobby and the flight simulation community.

James McLees

Tom,

You are a giant among men. May God be with you and your family.  Thank you for AVSIM and all your hard work. Prayers are on the way.

Just heard the song 'Sunrise-Sunset'.  Time really does fly by.  You are loved by all.

thank you for all you have done and will still do before the final landing,

I admire your accomplishments.

Tom,

Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do for the flight sim community and AVSIM. I can only wish the best for you and your family during this difficult time. 

Tom,I  am so sorry to hear about your illness. I do thank you for sharing this sad information to the AVSIM community.and what may lay ahead. By sharing this will give many to be praying for you and that God's grace will be sufficient to give you the strenght, hope, and patience to perservere. I know these are very tuff and difficult times for you and your family. I have been there and have a little understanding on what you are going through. 

Sincerely,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________