Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Words I need to share with our Community

Tom, As others have said my thoughts and best wishes are with you!  I have not been as much as I used to be due to my own health issues however Avsim for years has been a key aspect of my daily routine.  I don't know that you are aware how many people's lives you affect daily and have done for years.  You sir have been what we call a "game changer!"

With Game Changers everyone around them benefits, everyone around them gets brought up another level, their actions will live well beyond them and they are always looked at with admiration and respect.

You sir are a game changer.  I wish you nothing but peace, serenity, love and cherished time with your loved ones.

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sad news. Others have said it before me. I don't know you but your website has become a part of my life. Thanks for that. My thoughts are with you. I wish you all the best in the time you have left.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

My prayers to you and your family.   May His peace be with you and yours.

Alexander Alonso

You are an amazing and generous man, Tom.  Thank you so much for all you do.  The best I can hope is that you find comfort in the times ahead.

Warmest regards,

-Bob

Always remember to Find Your FUN!

-Bob

Tom that is very sad news. But you will leave behind a GREAT website and when I'm on AVSIM

I will always have you and your tireless in mind when I'm here.

Thank you!

Ken

I remember when I started flight simming more years and versions ago than I care to remember.  I struggled then to find reliable advice and reliable files to down load and use.

Then I came upon Avsim and I haven't used anything else since.  The transformation it made in my ability to progress with the hobby was immense and that's a tribute to you personally amd the people gathered around you.  

Spread all over the world as we are, not many know each other personally.  I can only offer my best wishes as a grateful stranger to you and to your family and friends.  I know I'm one of many.

ngxu_banner.png

I wish You All The Best Tom  in your fight and really admire Your Courage.

God be with You.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Dear Tom,

I am at a total loss for words. I just now read the news and all of the heart wrenchingly wonderful and supportive comments. This has brought tears to my eyes I can write nothing that has not already been written. I will repeat this though - Thank you for AVSIM and your dedication and hard work. Bless you and your family. Make the best of your remaining time. Do what you love the most with the people you hold dearest.

My very best regards to you Sir,

Tom,

Very sorry to hear this awful news, I was quite taken aback when I read it. I hope you're comfortable and my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. It's always been a pleasure to know you and the short time I worked under you was quite an interesting and eye opening experience. My best wishes for you and your family and close friends, if there is anything at all that can I can be of assistance with in any way please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Rónán O'Cadhain.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Tom

It takes a real man to write what you wrote.

Your dream came true and AVSIM will surely live on ensuring your legacy.

Having read your message I feel sad..

Safe travels to you and your family.

Ramón

Can't even begin to understand how you feel, but you have my deepest sympathy. Good luck and godspeed.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Just read the news; at a loss for words. Thought and prayers for you and your loved ones...

RE Thomason Jr.

Tom,

It was truly a pleasure to write product reviews for you and AvSim a long time ago.

Know that your contribution to aviation lives on in the hundreds of folks like me who moved forward from online simulation to careers flying people and their things all over the planet. God Speed, Sir; God speed.

Tom Dilbeck 

Tom, It's my prayer that the God of all comfort wrap His loving arms around  you and your family and give you the peace that passes all understanding.   Been remembering you in my prayers. Vic Green.

Vic green