Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

FlyJSim's B727 update coming soon

Hi, Jack Skieczius from FlyJSim just showed a couple of screenshot from the upcoming (paid) update :

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/104665-flyjsim-727-series-v2-is-coming-soon/

I like this bird, and the upgrade price of 10$ looks very reasonable to me, given the list of new features.

Always nice when plane get some real following by their developers.

Before you ask, this is not a "study" sim (whatever that means), but it has the right level of complexity and graphical gorgeousness for me to enjoy, and a very nice and predictible flight model.

Cheers,

Pascal

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Fantastic news, I love the 727 and this update promises to make the FJS 727 a very serious sim for lovers of old classic jets.

By the looks of the article, this will make it the most complex 727 simulation for any current platform, hope it lives up to the excitement (looking at what he did with his B732, I bet it is as good as he says it will be).

You beat me to it. One of the best, just keeps getting better.

Fantastic news, I love the 727 and this update promises to make the FJS 727 a very serious sim for lovers of old classic jets.

+1

I will have to go look at the info on their base unit (727) now ...only have the 732-ADV now .. and I like it a'lot!

It's a very well done aircraft. This looks to make it even better.

This really does look nice. Since I have the 727 already, I'll likely spring for the upgrade!

Excellent news! No problem paying for all of the included updates.

Thank you for letting me know about this update.  I'll be looking forward to it.

I envy X-Plane users those interesting birds as 727 or Tu154 - really missing those in P3D...

I envy X-Plane users those interesting birds as 727 or Tu154 - really missing those in P3D...

Come on over! There's more than enough room ;)

• Upvote 3

Well this really is a no-brainer. Love the 727 and this upgrade will be instabuy for me. 

personally i would qualify that as a study sim imho.  that thing is unforgiving :D

Nice new video demoing this bird up on the .ORG. Release next week it seems!

I only seen screenshots .. do you have a link to the video?

It's released! Look for your discount upgrade email!

At this point in time I would like to quote the wise character "Nelson" from the Simpsons:

YOINK!

• Upvote 1

Wow the planes for XP are really starting to look amazing,now if the scenery would catch up! I'm tired of having to convert airports over from FSX for decent scenery.

Wow the planes for XP are really starting to look amazing,now if the scenery would catch up! I'm tired of having to convert airports over from FSX for decent scenery.

Huh? There are tons of quality free scenery available. MisterX's KBOS being the standard now.

Huh? There are tons of quality free scenery available. MisterX's KBOS being the standard now.

Yeah, I was lost on that comment also.

Where can I find all these sceneries? I'm still getting used to XP

Where can I find all these sceneries? I'm still getting used to XP

David, you don't know the secret handshake to unlock the magical scenery?  Seems I'm not the only one ha.... 

I try and try but just can't get there with X-Plane, year after year.

Did buy the v2 B727, just need motivation to fly it  :wink:

The 727 is my favorite of all time. I have the CS 727 and installed no less than 12 community mods and got to a fairly decent level. I never did install their latest version. 

For those who have both, how does this X-plane( latest release) version compare with the CS 727 in terms of FDE, graphics, night lighting and overall realism.  Interested to hear any and all opinions. The version in the video above really looks nice. Looking for opinions here, not arguments.

thanks